Quit being a borg!

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
zulu2401

Re: Quit being a borg!

Post by zulu2401 »

Hmm...
1. You are wrong. 4 players can finish any spawn on the correct template. That includes the most difficult. Harrower and oaks. Yes it's time consuming and high possibility of raid. Hz have a script that check, count candles and let their players know.
2. I can solo any spawn with a 4/6 spell weaver Necro in under an hour aside from oaks. So if it's taking you longer than that with your group you are definitely doing something wrong.
3. Don't second guess Hz's recruiting capabilities. They recruit every retarded cockroach from 7 different continents to fight 4-5 guys that keep whipping that ass. So whatever hopes you have of joining still may come true. I say fuck yea, guild the guy. We need more target practice anyway. 15v1 isn't enough for you guys.
Loler

Post by Loler »

the server i played on before coming here is harder.

Wraith form doesnt leech mana with aoe spells. That means you cant spawn efficiently with wither, meteor swarm, earthquake, thunderstorm.

Also if you move more then 10 tiles away from everyone who helped get the arcane focus you lose it so no getting a focus and then going to pvp you had to get a focus and pretty much stay stationary.

oh and the ammount of spawn is the same as here, however it is the smaller radius from lvl 1 to lvl 4.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Opywang wrote:1. Players can finish any spawn on the correct template.

On OSI you don't need correct template.

2. Hz have a script that check.

This is a cover up Hz use to hide there mole UoH does not get raid.

3. So if it's taking you longer than that with your group you are definitely doing something wrong.

On OSi it does not have that kind of problem

O.K. look like I said from the beginning y'all are being brainwashed, or y'all has never played OSI. I'm a pure spawner, and this is all I ever do is spawn, spawn, and spawn. I don't pvp, or anything I don't care for it I'm just after the power scrolls, and the gold that is it. On Demise is the most challenging, and the most hardest spawn anywhere, and there is no other shard, on OSI, or anywhere that has anything near as difficult as Demise.
Holy fuckin shit Opy.... I know your deaf but you aren't blind. This isn't OSI and never will be. Demise has one of the largest populations for free servers. Both pvm and PvP are active daily. 400-500 people on you might see 30-40 people in fel pvping and 25 of them are Hz. The spawns aren't hard on the right template Opy. No matter how much you care about OSI it's not going to change. What works here is different than what works for OSI. Tell your guild to stay in a group on 4/6 weaver Necro template and use thunderstorm and wither. 4 tiles for wither, 10 tiles for thunderstorm. Try different tactics other than dexxers working a spawn.
LadyReira likes this.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

[25.05.2016 19:27:44] Opywang: um
[25.05.2016 19:27:51] Opywang: 4 Vet
[25.05.2016 19:27:53] Opywang: i joined
[25.05.2016 19:27:59] Opywang: and recruit like 10 new players
[25.05.2016 19:28:06] Opywang: and still recruiting
[25.05.2016 19:28:06] Tanya: whos idea was serpent fangs?
[25.05.2016 19:28:09] Opywang: mine
[25.05.2016 19:28:29] Tanya: ok, i hope it will work lol
[25.05.2016 19:28:32 | Bearbeitet 19:28:53] Opywang: i was trying to solve a problem cheapest, and effective, and found out serpent fang cost 250k cheap as heck.
[25.05.2016 19:30:51] Tanya: because soul seeker 50k, 3 leech and slayer
[25.05.2016 19:31:17] Tanya: ok, need to test later again on test server
[25.05.2016 19:32:34] Tanya: also.... are your chars red?
[25.05.2016 19:36:50] Opywang: nope
[25.05.2016 19:37:51] Tanya: thats what i thought, probably need to make red char
[25.05.2016 20:27:26] Tanya: before report to admin, you need to test it. do at least 10 spawns in different times and see whats going on
[25.05.2016 20:27:41] Opywang: right
[25.05.2016 20:27:47] Opywang: i want to video it too
[25.05.2016 20:27:50] Opywang: screen shot
[25.05.2016 20:28:05] Opywang: i'll need to make a tracker stealthier or something to stalk them
[25.05.2016 20:28:07] Tanya: i afraid it will be like with mining, you start something then quit
[25.05.2016 20:28:15] Opywang: bust there ass cause if i am gonna spawn i don't want to be taken advantage of.
[25.05.2016 20:29:48 | Bearbeitet 20:30:15] Tanya: the problem that i see, you want to make only 1 spawn, coon, and nothing else. for my opinion need to develop a char so, that it can make every spawn. i can play every spawn right now: demons, dragons, undeads. (undead most easy) i solo undead in 40 min max
[25.05.2016 20:30:16] Opywang: it's for every spawn really
[25.05.2016 20:30:22] Opywang: i'm just not revealing too much information
[25.05.2016 20:30:33] Opywang: i'm keeping a low profile
[25.05.2016 20:30:49] Tanya: i see, but i still can not get how you will fight undeads with that crappy weapon lol
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
LadyReira likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Opywang wrote:I said.
You lied to yourself
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Necrodog and ortiz like this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Opywang wrote:derp derp derp on OSI u can spawn on any template hurp derp hurp derp derp hurp derp
After all of the window-licking-ly, short-bus-riding-ly retarded things that you have said, I do not believe you about OSI. I think there are specific spawn templates that people run, and I think you are just lying to cover up how bad you are.

It's okay, I still love you :3
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Opywang wrote:I notice.
The voices in your head lied to you
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
ortiz likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Opywang wrote:I notice that nobody here is really helping themselves. It's sad when somebody want something right, but everybody want it to be wrong.

If it's right it's right if it's wrong it's wrong.

Y'all wanting it to be wrong, and not right.
You're right Opy. We want you to not be stoopid but nothing will ever fix that. So was it right or wrong to correct you and help you see the point you are obviously missing? You're trying to fix something that isn't broken.
Tempest likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

95% of the money i made on this server didnt come from spawns.

spawning is one of the worst ways to actually make money on demise and its not because its broken its because you have a 5%x6 chance for a 120 and usually about a 6-10% chance for a decent artifact depending on the spawn you are doing. Thats if you solo the spawn. Now divide that number by how many people you do a spawn with.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Tanya and zulu2401 like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I hate to agree with someone who eats a box of crayons and shits 64 different colors but lolerdouche is right. If you are doing spawns for income your brains probably look like his spattered shits on the back of the toilet.
Tempest likes this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

I'd hate to agree with someone who is delusional and beats his wife, but Zoo Woo is right, Loler eats a lot of crayons. ;)
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

Opywang wrote:The spawn is hard because y'all choose to work harder so you can get a chance to make 60kk.

Is this the way to go?

Y'all ignore the community, and only care about yourself, and your greed. The community is having a hard time getting the reward because y'all are too greedy, and want to keep the price at 60kk.

The community come first then yourself come 2nd. This is how you make population in game grow. Restricting access from the community, and only allow the selected few to get the artifacts is just wrong.

What is even wronger is to trick the community that the spawn is normal, and then make the community learned the hard way that the spawn is rigged. That what UoH guild had to learn the hard way.
For some reason I read this whole post in Ross Perot's voice.
Bama and An Elemental like this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Opy no one who has replied to your posts agrees with you on how difficult the spawns are. In fact most people (my included) believe the spawns could stand to be more difficult because right now they are too easy.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Bama, An Elemental and Tanya like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Opywang wrote:The spawn
The spawn lied to you
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
ortiz and medamaude like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

K I read the first two sentences and got bored. Gonna stop reading your posts now