Provocation

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
april0395

Re: Provocation

Post by april0395 »

I remember doing it over night using boats so the creatures couldn't tele away. I think I used unicorns? And just ran a macro all night long.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Relderf

Post by Relderf »

I'm using Cu's right now and I'm almost done (110.8 to 115). @Mr Straitions yeah, uoguide can't be completely trusted, but it's a start. And I also remember training magery with regs, or even with an 8% LRC or so haha, would take forever.

Drakes really helped, didn't have to change for 50 whole points, amazing. For future references, for people looking back at this post, it would be something like:
0-30: Buy it
30-45: Bulls
45-100: Drakes
100-120. Cu sidhe.

@The Silvertiger provoking on yourself does really work? I tried using, for example, a drake and something lesser, like a bull, and didn't get any gain. Seems like the sum of both targets has to be a challenge, and I don't know what's a player's barding difficulty.

Anyway, thanks everyone!
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Relderf wrote:
Drakes really helped, didn't have to change for 50 whole points, amazing. For future references, for people looking back at this post, it would be something like:
100-120: Cus
How about taking this info and adding in how you set it up or where you set it up and posting it in the Cart and Scribe section to help out other players

Unless this thread gets bumped it will get buried
Not many people use the search function except for Silver

Just a thought
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Relderf

Post by Relderf »

Bama wrote:
Relderf wrote:
100-120: Cus
How about taking this info and adding in how you set it up or where you set it up and posting it in the Cart and Scribe section to help out other players

Unless this thread gets bumped it will get buried
Not many people use the search function except for Silver

Just a thought

I'll do that then :D

EDIT: http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 10&t=15005
Last edited by Relderf on October 5th, 2017, 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Valkyrie likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote:Not many people use the search function except for Silver
Qft! And it's so useful!!! :!:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Valkyrie and pegasus321 like this.
Relderf

Post by Relderf »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Bama wrote:Not many people use the search function except for Silver
Qft! And it's so useful!!! :!:
I do use it too :P :highfive:
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Yea search function- strange thing only for choosen
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573