Future Holiday Town Event Suggestions?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Vander Nars

Re: Future Holiday Town Event Suggestions?

Post by Vander Nars »

Bama wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Bama wrote:

Like say ummm Jackie Moon2?
shut your foul mouth about such a good person!

Easy now there dude
I don’t write the jokes I just read them

I think your guild mate is the one that wants someone perma banned because his forum name has a #2 in it
And some how this #2 means mods don’t take stuff serious enough

I just added another name to the list

And why stop at the number 2
That “n” at the end of Arde does that stand for infinity?

Hmmmm Vander Nars? That “s” is it making your name plural? Is your name really just Vander Nar
Perma ban you as well I guess

Now The SilverTiger see that’s ok that is singular and he never posts anything racial/discriminatory

So I guess Arde(n) is correct
Mars hmm one planet or two? hmm I wonder........
Arden

Post by Arden »

Bama wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Bama wrote:

Like say ummm Jackie Moon2?
shut your foul mouth about such a good person!

Easy now there dude
I don’t write the jokes I just read them

I think your guild mate is the one that wants someone perma banned because his forum name has a #2 in it
And some how this #2 means mods don’t take stuff serious enough

I just added another name to the list

And why stop at the number 2
That “n” at the end of Arde does that stand for infinity?

Hmmmm Vander Nars? That “s” is it making your name plural? Is your name really just Vander Nar
Perma ban you as well I guess

Now The SilverTiger see that’s ok that is singular and he never posts anything racial/discriminatory

So I guess Arde(n) is correct
His first acc was banned so be made a 2nd? "2" he also had a "3"

But feel free to troll, try harder though bc you arent good :) I guess you support the racist talk and the type of person kapero is?
Vander Nars likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I think she supports the feedback he gets. Trolls tend to like trolls.

Mars that's a candy company.... :O
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Arden wrote:
His first acc was banned so be made a 2nd? "2"
Are you asking or guessing about his first account?
Arden wrote: I guess you support the racist talk and the type of person kapero is?
I support racist talk?
How did you make that jump?

You post
Arden wrote:
Just perma ban this guy already. The fact that his name has a #2 in it is proof enough mods on the forums arent taking racial/discriminatory comments seriously enough.

So how about Jackie Moon2?

Was his account banned and he made a 2nd? 2
His forum name has a 2 at the end and that is proof enough for you

You got me there
How can I argue with your facts

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 236#p64236
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
jackie moon2

Post by jackie moon2 »

I'm the exception, but to specify, I had an issue with my old account and the gms asked me to make a new one. Its common knowledge that I'm an angel and would never do anything to get banned. Its also common knowledge that the other person would.
ortiz, Vander Nars and Bama like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

jackie moon2 wrote:I'm the exception, but to specify, I had an issue with my old account and the gms asked me to make a new one. Its common knowledge that I'm an angel and would never do anything to get banned. Its also common knowledge that the other person would.
Hench my reply to bama.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Vander Nars wrote:
jackie moon2 wrote:I'm the exception, but to specify, I had an issue with my old account and the gms asked me to make a new one. Its common knowledge that I'm an angel and would never do anything to get banned. Its also common knowledge that the other person would.
Hench my reply to bama.
Hence my first reply to Arden
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

: With the possible exception of eh, Henry Ford... Jackie Moon has done a lot for this city, you're right about that.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
jackie moon2 likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Bama wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Hench my reply to bama.
Hence my first reply to Arden
You have a funny way of saying "sorry I was wrong".
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I don't think she did or is.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Unpopular/Random ideas

- Make it so exorcism is aoe and doesn't require the ghost to be visible, this way if there is someone ghosting to try and watch the spawns they can get sent back regardless. Would also make it helpful to clear out the afkers that weren't paying attention while waiting for bosses to spawn, like at the GraveDiggers spawn.
- Make more of the boss areas have more mobs like the vampire bats, they were actually quite a challenge if you weren't paying attention.
- Shorten the respawn time, instead of 2-8 hours, make it like 2-4 hours, but make the bosses hard and have alot of health. That way when someone gets a message from a friend saying something spawns, they actually have a chance to get there before it actually dies. And if they dont make it in time, it wont be that insane of a panic attack because you would know it would respawn relatively soon.
- Hire temporary counselors during the holiday events to help make the work load easier on the rest of the staff, I am sure there are a couple of people that would generally be interested in helping out.
- Make it so the "mega item" trinket spawns on every boss, just make the spawn chance super low. This should stop most people from bitching, everyone would have a chance to get it then. Of course some people would still be greedy and butt hurt that its not in a certain area, but thats not what the game is about, it would give everyone a chance.

Random ideas
- New area idea, for next H-town you should make an Upside-down inspired area from stranger things. It would give you another area to come up with new bosses and random mobs.
- New boss idea, ive been doing the seed quest quite a bit this year and that poison puddle really kills, but it gave me an idea, not sure if its possible though or how complex the coding would be but I think its a cool idea and would be pretty hard to deal with for most people. It would be a boss that instead of having the poison puddle, it would have a "blood puddle" under where it stands, and it bleeds the more it gets attacked, but it also would have that "gravity pull" trait that some of the bosses have. So randomly it will pull people right to it where its standing and they get smacked hard with the blood puddle. This would make sure people are on their toes and it would be do-able for anyone.
- Maybe make a random dungeon that is year around that spawns the bosses so people can go practice on them, they wouldn't need to drop anything rare, just normal loot. Ive just noticed that people have started getting bored with the normal stuff, something new year around would be refreshing, instead of tons of people only coming back for the seasonal events, or just afking and getting gold or resources unattended. It probably wouldn't make much of a difference, but it would be fun for those who are clinging on still.
- Have more "little" events, not just pvp events that happen randomly. You could do a "wheres waldo" type of event, or house design contests, or take some suggestions to get more ideas.

I can probably come up with more stuff but I am tired.
Discord: Amish#1299
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

^ This! :)

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Also people need to work, and sleep. I am working 9 hours and have no time to wait another 8 hours till the boss spawns,
and then they kill it in 40 sec.
I remember on another shard there were events with monsters which have so much Hp that we needed 30 min to kill it.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Tanya wrote:Also people need to work, and sleep. I am working 9 hours and have no time to wait another 8 hours till the boss spawns,
and then they kill it in 40 sec.
I remember on another shard there were events with monsters which have so much Hp that we needed 30 min to kill it.
Beat the 10h job (8h + travel) + 4-5h familly life + 4h playing = the rest is sleep :D

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Eureka! Account bound keys that grant access to halloween town gate 1 per IP ! or bound to registered email
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image