MultiClient H-Town SS

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
fakerfake

MultiClient H-Town SS

Post by fakerfake »

MultiClient H-Town SS
Attachments
multicl-min.png
multicl-min.png (187.86 KiB) Viewed 3352 times
multicl3-min.png
multicl3-min.png (143.08 KiB) Viewed 3352 times
multicl2-min.png
multicl2-min.png (92.25 KiB) Viewed 3352 times
Shallan

Re: MultiClient H-Town SS

Post by Shallan »

Sad :( I cant even wonder how many ppl go with 2-3-4 acc ... :/

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

how does this show people multiclienting?
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Bad Religion wrote:how does this show people multiclienting?
he probly know that guy and his chars?!

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
raptor-

Post by raptor- »

tbh if ur caught multi clienting where a item drops like trinket you should be jailed for the remainder time of the event super trashy to do
Bad Religion likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

that would be cool, maybe i wouldnt be crashing every 5 seconds there if it were the case.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Bad Religion wrote:that would be cool, maybe i wouldnt be crashing every 5 seconds there if it were the case.
You would still crash. You're not in Hz.
Arden

Post by Arden »

To be fair, Ive seen MANY dewds multiing the gravedigger. Dewds I know are all on one IP.

@staff what would you like us to do?

On other servers, screenshots/video evidence could be submitted to staff and suspensions could be carried out. Helped with policing server.

@raptor, you should talk to some of tour guild mates :) I see a few multis late at night.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

There's a video where a guildmate of the poster admits to multi clienting in chat.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Jail everyone in the Gravedigger area. Much easier.

.....ooooooooooooooor change the drops.
Lucifall
Arden

Post by Arden »

The Silvertiger wrote:There's a video where a guildmate of the poster admits to multi clienting in chat.
Which poster? Me?
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Nah, I haven't watched any of your videos, that I know of unless you're the fat guy...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Yea that not fair. This guy use 3accounts on travesty for key farm and one hide near table with script to put keys. When he fight with perless all others 3chars farming keys
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Jay-Renai Nyleve [SHS] wrote: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NO! THIS IS NOT LEGAL! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT LEGAL.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shard Rules: (http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... hp?f=4&t=6)
"Multi-clienting
Do not use multiple clients in combat. This is defined as the use of one or more extra clients that provide you with an advantage in combat.

Do not be involved in combat in two different locations with two different clients.

Alternate characters may be kept close, unautomated, for resurrection."

That is considered multi-clienting in a combat environment, and can and WILL get you jailed.
I must copy this here.. its against rules so gizem/nikotin/other chars should be jailed for event time or something
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I would say don't change it, just add conjurerers garb to high priest
jackie moon2 likes this.