gravedigger

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Skrillex

gravedigger

Post by Skrillex »

hey, guys.. i know the greedy of the people its high, but maybe, just maybe, can u stop going with multiclient, spam spells, fields or similar? people with bads computers cant react when the boss spawn.. i think is pretty unfair a person who only can play few hours per day cant hit a boss bc 100 players with multiaccount are spammig thunderstorm or similar near gravedigger spawn
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
jackie moon2

Re: gravedigger

Post by jackie moon2 »

Yeah multi client is annoying, but having lagg and or a bad computer doesnt mean that people shouldn't cast certain spells. It is frustrating, I agree. Multi clients aren't what's causing you to not hit the boss though just sayin
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

that last GD was really bad, i was 2-3 tiles away from him when he spawned and i couldnt walk to him in time before he died because there was so much spam going on. And i have pretty damn good internet and a 2k computer, though it was pretty cool seeing like a frozen cloud of wither on the screen.
Discord: Amish#1299
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Yeah waited 5 hours just to not be able to even move when it spawned
deathviper

Post by deathviper »

Amish Hammer wrote:that last GD was really bad, i was 2-3 tiles away from him when he spawned and i couldnt walk to him in time before he died because there was so much spam going on. And i have pretty damn good internet and a 2k computer, though it was pretty cool seeing like a frozen cloud of wither on the screen.
If you would have went with a 3k you wouldn't have had any problem :)
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

deathviper wrote:If you would have went with a 3k you wouldn't have had any problem :)
damn, i knew i did something wrong.
Discord: Amish#1299
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I didn't move... The hounds of justice moved, tho... ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

the last few gravediggers I had waited for trying to kill, when they spawned I couldn't even cast a spell and ended up not beign able to do damage to them before they died so I quit trying and quit playing uo and went to League of Legends instead...
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
CrazyAPP

Post by CrazyAPP »

maby the Shadow Wisp should change to effect owner only, or the Gravedigger Zone change to disable ranges spells
Steele_reserve

Post by Steele_reserve »

why dont you actually look who is multiclienting, or are u blaming a certain guild?
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

Its not players to blame that trinket drops from only one retarded place at a stupid spawn timer... all we wanted is to fight day and night over the chance to get a trinket while the rest of you can sit afk and wait for pvm bosses..
Now we are just trying to get something out of this event.. and before saying anything to me.. so far i got a total 0 :)
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
Tanya, Legacy and MaZa like this.
raptor-

Post by raptor- »

maybe you guys shouldnt bring a melee character to where over 100 ppl are and expect to get dmg use your brain server cant handle that many ppl on screen w/o almost crashing
raptor-

Post by raptor- »

im sure you all noticed kvg figured out what we were doing and without bitching instantly joined us when 2 opposing guilds are doing the same thing there may be a reason why maybe next year they wont spawn such a top end item in trammel its just asking for a disaster
scatman

Post by scatman »

I think conjurer's trinket suppose to be dropped from every boss in htown with small chances to get it. That way all players won't be focusing on one boss.
Besides drops from the pvm spawn is quite bad so spawners are a bit disadvantaged.
Also getting keys for htown's peerless should be one of the aims of the players but for some reason they do not do it, lack of good drops from it?
BTW: My uo client crashes constantly thanks to hz's strategy - wildfires etc.
Last edited by scatman on October 29th, 2017, 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

raptor- wrote:im sure you all noticed kvg figured out what we were doing and without bitching instantly joined us when 2 opposing guilds are doing the same thing there may be a reason why maybe next year they wont spawn such a top end item in trammel its just asking for a disaster
Maybe they will just finally fix the broken mechanics of stacking wild-fires...
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert