trinket mania off :{

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
zzillizz

Re: trinket mania off :{

Post by zzillizz »

Lol it's nice to see somebody else getting picked on for their pack. I only have all super slayer spellbooks and like 20 runebooks and ppl give me shit all the time... Especially Selene :? (There may be a few other random blessed items too)
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Yo, how many gorgets you got in that pack?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bad Religion wrote:I wish they would add them back, maybe in a place harder to afk like grimm reaper or pvp gaunlet or both
I like this, but then again the smart butt response is:

Great idea! With the 30 keys Hz farmed and the 20 our group farmed surely there will be more trinks to spawn on server! :D
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Loler

Post by Loler »

I actually farmed 42 sets. We did 30 or so already.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Selene
Demise Administrator

Post by Selene »

Ok, so the Trinket HAS NOT been taken away!
It has been moved to multiple bosses, but at a lower rate, as per suggestions from players.
Also the PvP area definitely has a worth while drop.
Selene
UOGDemise - Admin

Thanks for your continued support of UOGDemise.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Selene wrote:Also the PvP area definitely has a worth while drop.
pic or it didnt happen.
no but srsly can we get the drop % on said item?
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

MaZa likes this.
LEAD

Post by LEAD »

I only got to partake in 2 grave diggers anf one punkin lord... any time a boss would spawn i would immediatly lag out and DC..tried the pvp area once and barely made it thru the door and lagged and got dropped.... had fun all around tho..props to the GMs for the event #mywifiBLOWS
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

0.000001% is a nice drop chance, like orny in Doom! ;)

First week - easy drop, free afk farm (bots), happy end.
Second Week - They say it drop.... Who got trinket in second week?

I love it! My trinkets price up!
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Grifo wrote:0.000001% is a nice drop chance, like orny in Doom! ;)

First week - easy drop, free afk farm (bots), happy end.
Second Week - They say it drop.... Who got trinket in second week?

I love it! My trinkets price up!
psh forget the trinket... i just want someone to confirm the high priest drop
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Ajani and Puppetmaster like this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

As real as hagnok's garb
feupa

Post by feupa »

Selene wrote:Ok, so the Trinket HAS NOT been taken away!
It has been moved to multiple bosses, but at a lower rate, as per suggestions from players.
As grifo ask... someone already drop that in the second week??
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Who the heck suggested that? I guess that's better than only one boss but it all depends on if you happen to be online when a boss is around. So it still boils down to the people who are online 16 hours a day and have the time to hit every single boss or super luck. It's as plausible to log on when a boss spawns, get loot rights, and rare trinket drop as it is plausible to log on, cross to gauntlet, hit the DF and get an orny.

I don't mean to be a debbie downer, and maybe it's because of my many years as a wow player, but i don't think best in slot items should be obtainable ONLY by simply being lucky.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

Technically should still be the same rate of luck... Except now people can't just afk one boss. It should have been luck to be online when the Gravedigger spawned, but everyone just sat afk.
So far being able to play 16 hrs a day hasn't been that helpful... We haven't figured out where it's dropping... Then once we've done the work to find it, everybody will find out and be back to afking those bosses.
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Yea there is lower drop rate then there is non-existant. Please clarify old drop rate and new drop rate please Selene.

Thank you for your time.

PS Keep up the good work.
Kayak

Post by Kayak »

Lol, lower drop rate... who suggested that. This is a bloody joke and a poorly managed event. To put all the work into making it happen then destroy it with management. It’s like the government. Good intentions but horrible management. PVP area is a ghost town. I wouldn’t call that fixed. Own it, you ruined this event for all PVPers. You allowed the cheaters to get richer, you’ve made the one item everybody wants next to impossible to get now that some people have several. It’s a broken economy and a sinking ship. I complain because I had enjoyed this server very much and now realize it’s broken
Discord - Kayak#4467
Mr Straitions likes this.