PVP OP

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Indika

Re: PVP OP

Post by Indika »

The dick riding in this thread is what is the most entertaining to me.
Bama, Tempest and Maloskies like this.
An Elemental

Post by An Elemental »

Indika wrote:The dick riding in this thread is what is the most entertaining to me.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw that reverse cowboy
Bama and Indika like this.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Anthony File wrote:You don't use steam?..

You click to cast? I don't think so, everything is script based whether you use basic cast hot keys and targeting macros or 50+ line teleport/stun scripts (which I've seen you use).

Anyone that uses steam, or even Razor to PvP uses scripts of some sort whether basic or complex, whether player made or built into the program.

Cry some more please.
Please don't compare Steam to Razor. Being delusional again.
Tempest likes this.
Gamerouse1

Post by Gamerouse1 »

I just have a question. I truly don't care about PvP or PKing, but what good or joy does it bring you to kill noob players? Semi new to the game, about 2 weeks, and I keep getting PKed. Hell, I got PKed while in my deathrobe trying to get back to my body to recover the starter clothes I started with. lol. Just seems silly to randomly kill. Just asking.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Hz has nothing better to do with their pathetic lives. They are obsessed with this game.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Tamashiiken

Post by Tamashiiken »

Gamerouse1 wrote:I just have a question. I truly don't care about PvP or PKing, but what good or joy does it bring you to kill noob players? Semi new to the game, about 2 weeks, and I keep getting PKed. Hell, I got PKed while in my deathrobe trying to get back to my body to recover the starter clothes I started with. lol. Just seems silly to randomly kill. Just asking.
Don't you have to be in fel to be pk'ed? why you goin to fel if you're not prepared?
Tamashiiken - Paladin, Nakor - SW/Necro/Mage/Tamer.