PVP OP

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Maloskies

Re: PVP OP

Post by Maloskies »

no music. 1/10
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Tempest likes this.
kobra

Post by kobra »

fighting with dismounted people or killing pets before you start fight is not op, it works but this tactic are at the same group with expo pots spam, peace pets and staff like that
ronny.p and Tempest like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

kobra wrote:fighting with dismounted people or killing pets before you start fight is not op, it works but this tactic are at the same group with expo pots spam, peace pets and staff like that
Staff like who? MB? Stop playing this card, he wasn't there.

And man, people talk about certain game mechanics, is it bad I am taking advantages of some of them, I do it skillfully while accepting tons of damage and taking on the bolas.
Thoth likes this.
kobra

Post by kobra »

fighting with dismounted people or killing pets before you start fight is not op
Tempest likes this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

#MakeMeleeDexxersGreatAgain
AkaPwn and royal kapero2 like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

kobra wrote:fighting with dismounted people or killing pets before you start fight is not op
Fighting against people on foot is OP because when they are afoot they can't do much under the truck and killing pets is also OP, the fact you are pvming their mounts while they are hitting you and they are not able to kill you is laughable.
Demise Vet

Post by Demise Vet »

Here we go more wisdom from kapero riding swipe is an op tactic that needs to be nerfed
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Dismounts make melee actually viable, would you rather him play a retarded archer or spam mage that is the current meta standard? He is utilizing an underrated template and skillfully taking mother fuckers out. Out of all of the small handful of melee dexxers on Demise, Kacper is the best. He is also better than a vast majority of the archers and mages on here. Keep on hating, he feeds on it. ;)
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Kapero is useless on his melee dexxer in real fights, but its fun watching him kill noobs :D.
zulu2401 and Tempest like this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Really? Because me and Kacper have taken out tons of people while heavily outnumbered with him on his fencer.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Kapero plays well. He is very skillful with game mechanics. Stop hatin on the man... hes good.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

nico and Amish Hammer like this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Kapero is good, never said he wasn't :D
Tempest likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Skillful with those scripts yo!
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

You don't use steam?..

You click to cast? I don't think so, everything is script based whether you use basic cast hot keys and targeting macros or 50+ line teleport/stun scripts (which I've seen you use).

Anyone that uses steam, or even Razor to PvP uses scripts of some sort whether basic or complex, whether player made or built into the program.

Cry some more please.