Best mobs for gold n items ?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
stefo

Best mobs for gold n items ?

Post by stefo »

Hello my nick in game is mee , and I need some help .What mobs are best for money and magic items? Im tamer . I was killing blood elementals for gold but they drop rubbish . Im stuck , help me .
Bad Religion

Re: Best mobs for gold n items ?

Post by Bad Religion »

bloods are actually really good, but maybe try some of the named ML mobs like Thrasher, Coil, Miasma etc... The doom gauntlet mobs can also drop nice stuff. Remember to have some luck.
stefo

Post by stefo »

I have around 400 luck on me, do I need more?
Supercreep

Post by Supercreep »

It's about RNG also, . Which hates me. I roll with 1565 luck and don't get anything good off of blood elementals. Named creatures are your best bet.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

I encourage all players to farm bloods in fel shame and dont forget to bring extra bags of sending with you for all that loot. If you see my llama there dont worry about anything as im just doing backpack inspections. Never know when faulty backpack could lead to a lost item.
Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »

Fel bloods are actually great...they respawn almost instantly.
stefo

Post by stefo »

Fel bloods are actually great...they respawn almost instantly.

Reds also spawn instantly xD;)
The Silvertiger and Ajani like this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

pretty sure luck only increases the chance of the loot pack doubling, not the stats and intensity on the items themselves.
Discord: Amish#1299
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Amish Hammer wrote:pretty sure luck only increases the chance of the loot pack doubling, not the stats and intensity on the items themselves.
Unless that is custom on Demise, your statement is false.

http://www.uoguide.com/Luck

A character's total Luck is used when loot is spawned on creature corpses. It gives a chance of there being a greater amount of loot, a chance of a greater number of properties on said loot, and a chance that those properties will be of greater intensity.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

actualy are you can make 500kk more speed compare find DECEND 5 MOD ring or brace in corpse moster, even with 1500 luck, i belive luck only help in doom for arts [aswell ML and paragon arts, but they are practicaly rubbish]
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Amish Hammer wrote:pretty sure luck only increases the chance of the loot pack doubling, not the stats and intensity on the items themselves.
You are incorrect sorry.

You want 610 luck MINIMUM
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Bad Religion likes this.
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

Doin it all wrong . Come work for me I get you rich in no time
The Silvertiger and Tanya like this.
Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »

Les I’ll work for you! I’m the dumb sampire always running around dead. Can’t miss me...I’ll be the one saying OOooOoo
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Luck first rolls to decide if you get more loot. Then it rolls again to decide the intensities on each piece.

It does matter and makes a big difference
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bad Religion wrote:Luck first rolls to decide if you get more loot. Then it rolls again to decide the intensities on each piece.

It does matter and makes a big difference
Further emphasis:
Loot pack bump roll
No. of items roll
No. of properties on each individual item roll
Intensity of properties roll

It rolls a lot. Unfortunately, due to failed rolls you can have a luck roll for 100% intensity: night sight. Heuheuheu!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
thewhitezone and Bama like this.