Banned

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
rhasce

Banned

Post by rhasce »

Hello Good Morning!

Firstly please dont banned me from forum, I been on Demise for over 10 years now, I would like to ask for help, yesterday while I was doing some HW macroing, I was jailed for the first time, I have been doing this without been jailed for almost a year and a half now, these days, you got to stare at it for 2 - 3 weeks to get 1 or 2 HW fletcherkits and I'm not even sure about the saws maybe 1 a month it is crazy I was gona doit manually but that is not a possibility here, so sure I was doing HW it got to a point that I could not stay awake, fell asleep pum!!! I'm in jail, no probs I'm in jail 6 hours timer active, a cell mate starts complaining he says, Why Admin Jail people, maybe because they don't even play game so I fell for it and replied with my toon Flechero: yea you are right they probably don't play or maybe they use the add command to add the item and ready. Ok that sentence was my Demise apparently, since my toon got disconnected and I get some ugly screen when I try to connect back, attached below, so basically I feel that I was silenced, :( I just want to say, that I give a lot to the community here on Demise, the person that banned me has no idea what I do for their community, I'm rich on Demise and I give a lot, I'm not greedy and help noobs when they are in need free of charge, did I hit a weak spot did I said the thruth somehow?? I'm just wondering is what I done really that bad? did I do a bannable action by talking about the add command? I see AFK users in HW 24/7 and I see them there right now, and for what I hear no one ever gets banned, except for me apparently :( just because I have knowledge of the add command I mean if you jail us at least let the prisoner talk crap with other prisoners?? I mean we are prisoners for heavens sake!!!! :( You dont know how horrible it feels to have all your hard work, just thrown away like dirty trash :(
Attachments
banned..PNG
banned..PNG (67.61 KiB) Viewed 4088 times
Vitek-

Re: Banned

Post by Vitek- »

its not perma. just try again in a day. Happened to me, too. Later that day I could get back in. Haven't done HW since.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
coveiro

Post by coveiro »

sad story bro :coffee:
Infinite Loop [Loop]
Gimzn and The Silvertiger like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

OPY?

OPY!!!!

OPY?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Bama wrote:OPY?

OPY!!!!

OPY?

fuck. good call.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

I'll say the same thing on this thread as i did the last thread where there was someone complaining about being punished for breaking the rules. You can't get mad if you broke the rules.

Christ on a cracker people. The rules are pretty damn clear. This is black and white.

There's ALOT of people that have been getting away with this stuff for too long. I welcome the rule enforcement. I think the punishments should be harsher.
Last edited by Mr Straitions on November 27th, 2017, 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Janky and The Silvertiger like this.
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

Yea I got jailed too. But I rather play by the rules what I was unfair.. Just trying to keep up I rather play by the rules and am glad they are doing this! R.i.P hw saws
LEAD likes this.
Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »

Haha can I vote if you get jailed you have to forfeit 10% of your gold as bail?
pegasus321

Post by pegasus321 »

This has got to be WANG, no one but him could butcher a paragraph so well.
Isn't it illegal to have 2 forum accounts?
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Shit everyone run ... The Forum Account Police have arrived!!!!
pegasus321

Post by pegasus321 »

Centurion wrote:Shit everyone run ... The Forum Account Police have arrived!!!!
Damn straight. A very wealthy member of this community (who wishes to remain anonymous) has hired me to document all of WANG's rules violations in an effort to bring peace to this war torn land again.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

pegasus321 wrote:This has got to be WANG, no one but him could butcher a paragraph so well.
Isn't it illegal to have 2 forum accounts?
It's his guildmate. Unfortunately, most people missed his jailed due to buying regs afk thread.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
An Elemental likes this.
Tetra
Demise Administrator

Post by Tetra »

rhasce wrote:Hello Good Morning!

Firstly please dont banned me from forum, I been on Demise for over 10 years now, I would like to ask for help, yesterday while I was doing some HW macroing, I was jailed for the first time, I have been doing this without been jailed for almost a year and a half now, these days, you got to stare at it for 2 - 3 weeks to get 1 or 2 HW fletcherkits and I'm not even sure about the saws maybe 1 a month it is crazy I was gona doit manually but that is not a possibility here, so sure I was doing HW it got to a point that I could not stay awake, fell asleep pum!!! I'm in jail, no probs I'm in jail 6 hours timer active, a cell mate starts complaining he says, Why Admin Jail people, maybe because they don't even play game so I fell for it and replied with my toon Flechero: yea you are right they probably don't play or maybe they use the add command to add the item and ready. Ok that sentence was my Demise apparently, since my toon got disconnected and I get some ugly screen when I try to connect back, attached below, so basically I feel that I was silenced, :( I just want to say, that I give a lot to the community here on Demise, the person that banned me has no idea what I do for their community, I'm rich on Demise and I give a lot, I'm not greedy and help noobs when they are in need free of charge, did I hit a weak spot did I said the thruth somehow?? I'm just wondering is what I done really that bad? did I do a bannable action by talking about the add command? I see AFK users in HW 24/7 and I see them there right now, and for what I hear no one ever gets banned, except for me apparently :( just because I have knowledge of the add command I mean if you jail us at least let the prisoner talk crap with other prisoners?? I mean we are prisoners for heavens sake!!!! :( You dont know how horrible it feels to have all your hard work, just thrown away like dirty trash :(
You were banned for unattended questing. I suppose you just so happened to say something before one of the admins swung the mighty ban hammer.
Tetra
UOGamers: Demise - Game Master

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOGamers: Demise.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Discord: Amish#1299
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i got halfway through the block of text, but that picture is from when you connect to the wrong server

like it is saying the EA message because you are connected to the EA server and trying to log in on that with your demise username and password