Banned

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
rhasce

Re: Banned

Post by rhasce »

Mr Straitions wrote:I'll say the same thing on this thread as i did the last thread where there was someone complaining about being punished for breaking the rules. You can't get mad if you broke the rules.

Christ on a cracker people. The rules are pretty damn clear. This is black and white.

There's ALOT of people that have been getting away with this stuff for too long. I welcome the rule enforcement. I think the punishments should be harsher.
I agree, cant get mad about breaking the rules, but Im mad becuase I did tried manually for over 4 weeks and could not even achieve to get an oak kit, so I did tried to follow the rules, but it is not humanly possible, so I had to resource to breaking them.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

rhasce wrote: but Im mad becuase I did tried manually for over 4 weeks and could not even achieve to get an oak kit, so I did tried to follow the rules
The rules don't say you have to do it manually.. you can use the UOSteam macro, you just can't do it AFK. Have your dude running heartwood while watching videos. If I can manage to have a UO screen and a Netflix window on my tiny little laptop up at the same time, just about anyone should be able to do it.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Blesh and The Silvertiger like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

A lot of the time I will be afking in-game such as yesterday at fel Brit bank and playing on my phone.

Then there's the option with the two windows being set to low resolution I posted earlier. I'm sure even Calvin playing his fun character doesn't need the full screen to play.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Triple windows =) When I harvest lumber weavers weep
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Otim O'Connel wrote:Triple windows =) When I harvest lumber weavers weep
when i was spawnig and dint have 2 screens like now (so much easier :D ) i used the CAM software that simulate another screen in window. SO u could have as many screens as u want with no need to change the size of the oryginal uo window :)

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

rhasce wrote:I agree, cant get mad about breaking the rules, but Im mad becuase I did tried manually for over 4 weeks and could not even achieve to get an oak kit, so I did tried to follow the rules, but it is not humanly possible, so I chose to resource to breaking them.
Fixed
The Silvertiger

If you really want to to go all out, you could run multiple instances of twitch and multiple instances of a streaming service. Then you can watch yourself on mobile devices and tablets.

Basically, what we are saying is you can obey the rules and still be semi afk on some clients. Good luck!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

https://ontopreplica.codeplex.com/

With that OnTopReplica, you can choose a portion of another window to be on top of the current window.
rhasce

Post by rhasce »

Well the funny thing is I was not banned from breaking the rule as I have been doibg HW for almost 2 years without breakong any rules, I was banned because of what I told my cell mate, I was simply silenced, I never insulted anyone, I did not even saw the admin, I was talking shit with a cellmate when I was banned.
The Silvertiger

Respect staff is a rule
Selling List & Vendor

pegasus321 likes this.
rhasce

Post by rhasce »

The Silvertiger wrote:Respect staff is a rule
Of course it is, but I never saw any staff members, I never spoke with any staff members, and I never insulted a staff member, saying that they use the add command is not insulting them as far as I understand I don't even see that as not respecting anyone, how can I disrespect them if I'm not talking to them? I was talking to a cell mate dude, not to staff. I still feel that I was simply silenced, as I never had any direct contact with whoever banned me, if they are hiding next to our toon, that is not our faults, let us cellmates talk crap.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

rhasce wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Respect staff is a rule
Of course it is, but I never saw any staff members, I never spoke with any staff members
Same. I've tried a bunch of times to PM staff on forums, discord, and in game. Never got a response.

I paged in game one time. Tower IDOC I was camping fell. I tried to place a 7x7 in it's spot quickly before someone else did. The house right next to it could have been dropped and with those two houses out of the way, a castle would have fit. I measured it perfectly. 30x30. I was either going to sell him my plot or buy his and one of us was going to have a castle lol. HOWEVER, i couldn't place a 7x7 where the tower used to be... So i paged. a few minutes later a random person came along and placed a large plot in the exact same spot. I chatted with this guy for a few minutes because i thought iw as clearly doing something wrong. he gave me a line of bullshit talking about he didn't just place the house and it's been there for months and months... it was super confusing and i just ended up letting it go. My theory is someone saw the page and got the same idea i did and decided to hijack it. Who knows.

I digress. Albeit, i've never gotten a staff member to respond lol
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Selene
Demise Administrator

Post by Selene »

rhasce wrote:Well the funny thing is I was not banned from breaking the rule as I have been doibg HW for almost 2 years without breakong any rules, I was banned because of what I told my cell mate, I was simply silenced, I never insulted anyone, I did not even saw the admin, I was talking shit with a cellmate when I was banned.
Ok lets get this straight!!!

Firstly you was NOT banned for what you said to your cell mate, you was banned for unattended gathering!
The reason you was not banned straight away is that it takes an admin to be online to administer the ban, so you were placed into the cell awaiting for an admin to ban you. It just so happens that you was talking to this cell mate at that time that an admin became available to ban you.

Secondly If you continue with this crap on the forums you will get a vacation on here too.
Selene
UOGDemise - Admin

Thanks for your continued support of UOGDemise.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Discord: Amish#1299