Action,reaction and consequence

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
FRACICCIO2017

Action,reaction and consequence

Post by FRACICCIO2017 »

So, I used the miner for a year, I know it's illegal and I know I have to pay.
But a year's resources can not disappear into nothingness, it's too much.
Finging back my resources, I will remove my miner and go to bod afk to doom afk and all the events always afk.
You will have only one more number to sponsor bullying that does not make sense.
Bad Religion likes this.
Amish Hammer

Re: Action,reaction and consequence

Post by Amish Hammer »

pretty sure if they took it, its already deleted and you probably wont get it back at all
Discord: Amish#1299
An Elemental likes this.
Tetra
Demise Administrator

Post by Tetra »

Simple jailing does not seem to be getting through to the rule breakers. Resources obtained by illegal means are subject to confiscation. It's a form of punishment.
Tetra
UOGamers: Demise - Game Master

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOGamers: Demise.
Jay-Renai Nyleve [SHS]

Post by Jay-Renai Nyleve [SHS] »

Eos wrote:...wait until my keyboard recharges with ink.
FRACICCIO2017

Post by FRACICCIO2017 »

simple you will have a pg away ever ty
Last edited by FRACICCIO2017 on November 29th, 2017, 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
raptor-

Post by raptor- »

this server is already way down that rabbit hole and it will be impossible to fill all that is going to happen is this server will not get any new players because they will have no chance in hell to get suited and get on a even playing field im not trying to be a asshole here but im sure every one of you see where im coming from
Rakka likes this.
FRACICCIO2017

Post by FRACICCIO2017 »

It's tragically ridiculous to be active in looking at my miners
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Tetra wrote:Simple jailing does not seem to be getting through to the rule breakers. Resources obtained by illegal means are subject to confiscation. It's a form of punishment.
Thanks I love having to pay way more for runics than I should because the system is designed for server of 1000s not 100s.
An Elemental and zulu2401 like this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Discord: Amish#1299
jackie moon2

Post by jackie moon2 »

Seems like they are trying to do everything but perma bann people. I'm sorry but some of you guys dont actually understand the economy like you think you do. This shard has been threw so many different good and bad situations, and has usually kept a steady population. Hoping for a drastic surge in the active population is a waste of time. It will have highs and lows and stay steady until its shut down. The new players that stay commited to the server are not often the people from another shard coming just to bum a suit and pvp. Those people left because they are burnt out and they think its because of the play style or the community when in reality it is uo. So they bum a suit realize that most enemies in the pvp world are the same kind of shitty or losing sucks just as bad in a different style of uo. The people that are told demise has been there forever and the staff is trusted, come to play and have fun working their way to riches, are the people that usually stay commited and are more than just a suited char occasionally logging on to fight. Gold surges, and having to watch your miners do affect the economy but not the player base. The real problem with the economy is the greedy rich people that buy up everything so they can set prices, and the dumb people who constantly buy and sell to them in a hurry just so they can burn a couple aggies or he kits before they go to bed.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Tetra wrote:Simple jailing does not seem to be getting through to the rule breakers. Resources obtained by illegal means are subject to confiscation. It's a form of punishment.
Cool can we start applying this to the players that are afk collecting bods and farming gold unattended. As well as the incredible large amount of people.vpning bod collectors. It shouldn't be to difficult to see which members of the community are exploiting afk bod collecting and filling (hint: it's the dudes selling 300+ brsks a week) I like the rule enforcement 100% I would just really like it to be enforced among all forms of afking/rule breaking. Make demise great again!
Bad Religion and LEAD like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Nah, you got it wrong. The people selling 300 kits a week are not afk during turn in and collection[the only parts of the filling process you have to attend.] The people selling 9+/18+ bod books per week are afk, vpning, or very sleepy.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Dude, u can farm 2000kk ecrus, 3000x kits but nothing good happen! Afk farm not is problem, impossible good craft generates more farm for try luck....

I burn 300hwkits+, nothing good....

How many brsks xavier burn for perfect armors?
Bad Religion likes this.
ZigZag

Post by ZigZag »

it takes 3000 brsks to get anything good on here the loot packs are week at best takes a year to farm any good jewels by hand
Bad Religion likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

FRACICCIO2017 wrote:So, I used the miner for a year, I know it's illegal and I know I have to pay.
But a year's resources can not disappear into nothingness, it's too much.
Finging back my resources, I will remove my miner and go to bod afk to doom afk and all the events always afk.
You will have only one more number to sponsor bullying that does not make sense.
i just wonder how the hell some one could delete u the 1 year of ore / gems cause it was farmed afk ?
How that some one could tell if it was farmed afk or not ?
Im not saying if u got cought and they empy ur box where u droped staff. But lets go real ... we all now that 1 year of ore is not lilke 40-50k ignots that could be farm in 24h or smth.
Or maybe some one have the crystall ball to check what have u done few weeks before?

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.