Good template - new to shard

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Tamashiiken

Good template - new to shard

Post by Tamashiiken »

Hi everyone, my name is Tamashiiken and I'm new to the shard here, my previous experiences with UO were on a renaissance era shard and also on OSI last year. I am wondering what a good starter template would be for someone new to the shard. I have started a 'pure paladin' style build that is pretty fun and on OSI it was a cheaper way of making a character that could solo hard bosses, compared to sampire, but also not as good if fighting multiple mobs though. I'm wondering if this will work well on the shard as a starter character to start making some gold or if there is something else that is fairly easy to level and use that is also good to start making some starter gold. Also, while I'm asking questions, can you get the powder of translocation quest from the solen hives here, and is selling the powder a good way to make starter money? Please and thank-you - Tamashiiken
Tamashiiken - Paladin, Nakor - SW/Necro/Mage/Tamer.
ortiz

Re: Good template - new to shard

Post by ortiz »

necro tamer weaver can do it all.. i can help you with a suit... pm me
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

LadyReira and Tamashiiken like this.
Tamashiiken

Post by Tamashiiken »

ortiz wrote:necro tamer weaver can do it all.. i can help you with a suit... pm me
Thanks, I will PM once I have started the char. I had a quick look at the guide for this by Eos, it mentions soulstoning skills on and off the char, is there a 'general purpose' template that i can use to start off with that doesn't require soulstoning skills?
Tamashiiken - Paladin, Nakor - SW/Necro/Mage/Tamer.
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

Start with 105 taming 115 animal lore 100 magery 100 spellweaving 100 necro 100 spirit speak 100 veterinary. When you get old enough(for soulstone) you can switch the veterinary for whatever you need- eval int, wretling, resisting spells. You can also have a veterinary on other char and have eval int or wrestling on the main char to begin with.
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
Tamashiiken and ortiz like this.