Free Vet Resser

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Free Vet Resser

Post by The Silvertiger »

Free Vet Resser has moved to the Valor bridge for pet and player resses.

Selene's Fan is now sitting on the arcane circle for skilled focus and vetting needs.

Little Bo Peep can now be found @ Fel Brit Gate spinning. If you wish to use her vetting ability res her, drop bandies at her feet, and have your pet within 2 tiles. For those without skill, usually best accomplished by standing on the vetter.

Accepting donations for scrolls on 2 ressers Selene's Fan and Little Bo Peep, but 100 is fine, too. If you would like to help, drop me a dm on discord. You can find me in the official UOG Demise Discord and other Demise related server's.

GL HF with all of your adventures.
Last edited by The Silvertiger on June 28th, 2020, 1:00 am, edited 11 times in total.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Amish Hammer

Re: Free Vet Resser

Post by Amish Hammer »

Discord: Amish#1299
april0395

Post by april0395 »

:(
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Post your script and maybe someone will pick up where he left off
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
The Silvertiger

Attachments
12-09-2017 21.51.14.jpg
12-09-2017 21.51.14.jpg (185.28 KiB) Viewed 4712 times
Last edited by The Silvertiger on April 25th, 2019, 6:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
april0395

Post by april0395 »

RIP. :(
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
kentares

Post by kentares »

The Silvertiger wrote:Free Vet Resser's farewell tour begins, today. He will be in service til next server wars between disconnects/crashes. It's been fun!
:cry:
The Silvertiger

I forgot to mention I only had 1 or 2 unintentional disconnects. I did however wind up in the mage shop due to saves and/or lag. I hope you enjoyed my art.
Selling List & Vendor

Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Free Vet Resser lives ! Dr. Ruth [8Bit] in luna is running the script I plan on putting vet on one of the arcane weavers in brit circle soon and running the script there. =) Thanks Silvertiger
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Dunno what is up with rezzer always says that is too far away. Also don't have 120 vet gonna mess around with this later and try to stabilize it. Until then no rezzer. At the moment she is broken. Plan on moving vet to weaver at arcane circle in the near future. *please stand by* under construction
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
The Silvertiger

cast 'An Corp'
pause 4000
target! 'Free Vet Resser'
headmsg 'WOOHOO!!!' 33
//Read First post.
Selling List & Vendor

Frasier and Ajani like this.
The Silvertiger

Moved
Selling List & Vendor

JlM

Post by JlM »

Spam is a little much. Maybe just 1 line, or something.
The Silvertiger

updated original post again and new locations! Forget waiting on your pet's spirit to gain cohesion and paying up to 13,000 gp for your pet resses. Try my product for free! :P
Selling List & Vendor