Hz monopolize all SPAWNS!

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
LouisCOV

Hz monopolize all SPAWNS!

Post by LouisCOV »

Why is it allowed in this shard that Hz has bots in all spawns? Bots that tell you how many candles the altar has! Should not it be forbidden? I quit doing spawn here anytime.
The Silvertiger

Re: Hz monopolize all SPAWNS!

Post by The Silvertiger »

OPY!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Hahahahahahahahaha
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

The Silvertiger wrote:OPY!
Turks (?).

Bunch of trammies try to venture into fel, they choose one of the most secluded spots to spawn... and they get raided by bots. Nothing funny about it.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

How in the world is ReQ/Loop still getting away with dual-clienting spawns?
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Anthony File wrote:How in the world is ReQ/Loop still getting away with dual-clienting spawns?
ReQ wouldnt dual-client spawns... and I dont think Loop does it either.

But I see I hit the right spot ;]. You must be in charge of the bots in MB's absence.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

What does opy mean? I've seen it a couple times and googled it. Surely it doesn't mean out and proud youth lol
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Vitek- likes this.
Puppetmaster

Post by Puppetmaster »

Opy wang .... aka a old Demise player who did nothing g but complain about this that the other and constantly spammed forums w BS he is now banned from forums and possibly even game. Who knows who cares . Now it's a joke everyone uses when someone bitches about something on the forums
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Mr Straitions wrote:
What does opy mean? I've seen it a couple times and googled it. Surely it doesn't mean out and proud youth lol

Opy is short for Opywang
Google Opywang you won’t be disappointed

Do a forum search
Try the word corrupt by Opywang you won’t be disappointed
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Alvin and The Silvertiger like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I would say you could find his entertainment on the official forums, but 24-48 hours lasts a long time.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

LouisCOV wrote:Why is it allowed in this shard that Hz has bots in all spawns? Bots that tell you how many candles the altar has! Should not it be forbidden? I quit doing spawn here anytime.
You should know 6 of 8 gsm belong to hz
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
raptor-

Post by raptor- »

so much cry in here dont spawn in fel if ur afraid to lose it there are multiple pvp guilds who sell 120's stop complaining u can farm your replicas in tram
raptor-

Post by raptor- »

Veteran Noobie wrote:
LouisCOV wrote:Why is it allowed in this shard that Hz has bots in all spawns? Bots that tell you how many candles the altar has! Should not it be forbidden? I quit doing spawn here anytime.
weird i thought it was 8/8
Ajani likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Veteran Noobie wrote:
I don't know of a single one if that's the case.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

im confused why anyone is still crying about a giant zerg cheating. Especially when they run a spawn bot and still cant successfully raid and win unless they have 30 dudes. If you lost your spawn to HZ, its probably because you just arnt good at the game because if we are being completely honest, HZ blows even with spawn bots and scripts.
zulu2401 likes this.