no GM be on...

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
CrazyAPP

no GM be on...

Post by CrazyAPP »

The player OuTLaW and Mister Blue killed me and placed bagball to broke my ghost when I tame bull in Delucia.
I paged in game, but no GM be on
breakghost.jpg
breakghost.jpg (82.55 KiB) Viewed 3428 times
Mr Straitions likes this.
Vander Nars

Re: no GM be on...

Post by Vander Nars »

Help stuck out and rez at healer..........
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Lol!
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
raptor-

Post by raptor- »

cant help stuck from dungeons
TheUnknown0617 likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

That is 100% illegal if there was no path for you to exit. Both of those guys should have their accounts suspended, even if only for a day or two.

I'm calling for blood on this one. If your going enforce your gay ass outdated rules for resource gathering, then you damn well better enforce the actual good rules when it comes to player interaction.
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Lol nice set up ... u died at the bulls and set that up u tard

You can even read in the post it says the 2 reds got guard whacked ... and nice how u cover up how u didnt show your ghost.

Nice try m8 but when u are gonna set someone up u must try harder.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

So you gain karma when someone kills you?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Centurion likes this.
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Also if we did this where the fuck are we in the photo since guards dont operate in that cave ... just stinks of setup
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Corpse?
Bones?
Bull?
Locked journal hmmmmm
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Bad Religion wrote:That is 100% illegal if there was no path for you to exit. Both of those guys should have their accounts suspended, even if only for a day or two.

I'm calling for blood on this one. If your going enforce your gay ass outdated rules for resource gathering, then you damn well better enforce the actual good rules when it comes to player interaction.
Awe come on care bear it's just a little grief fun. Let's not get a bee in our bonnet.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

I just read this is a setup. Dumb.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Mr Straitions wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:That is 100% illegal if there was no path for you to exit. Both of those guys should have their accounts suspended, even if only for a day or two.

Awe come on care bear it's just a little grief fun. Let's not get a bee in our bonnet.
Sounds like he may have just tried framing these guys, if that's is the case he deserves the suspension for wasting GMs time on a false accusation that should be taken very seriously.

I am all for griefing within the rules. That is a very important rule for pvp and shouldnt go unpunished if people abuse it. To me it's almost as bad as having another account autofollow healing you. If that rule didnt exist, you could hold and entire harrower with just a tinker.
CrazyAPP

Post by CrazyAPP »

I show the journal only for the names of murderers.

When I tame the bulls in Delucia, OuTLaW attacked me some times, I called the guarder to killed him.
Then Mister Blue attacked me with OuTLaW.
OuTLaW is a red, and Mister Blue is a blue. They all are stealther
Guarder killed them about two times, but I cant call the guarder timely everytime, because I didnt dress the armer. So I died.

When I rez at the healer of Delucia, OuTLaW killed me again, I give up to tame the bullls at this place.
I went to the Trinsic entrance, but my ghost been broken, cant went to the trinsic, cant back to Delucia.

Im not angry for they killed me, its a modality of playing game.
Im very angry for they broke my ghost, its too bad. So I paged in game, but no GM be on, then I posted this.

I gained karma because automatic fight back OuTLaW, he is a dexxer. He killed by the guarder and I gained karma.

thats all.

Im not a liar, and someone not the Detective CONAN !!!!
Fallen1

Post by Fallen1 »

Awful funny you followed us into there while we had the path opened so you could sneak you pics after we replaced the bags, but failed to mention how you were withering down his tames which instigated the whole incident to begin with before this all happened. But we were harassing you....smdh

Because if you wasn't withering, you wouldn't of flagged me to begin with so I could shoot you the first time around.
Fallen1

Post by Fallen1 »

Settle down there Beavis.... No one broke any rules, this all transpired in less than 15 minutes and he was never blocked from going to a healer. If you were smart enough to evaluate the picture closer you would notice the journal doesn't match up with the pic....