Looking for Charles Dickens!

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
kakel_anders

Looking for Charles Dickens!

Post by kakel_anders »

Or atleast the guy with the character named Charles Dickens! Much important! :)
"Commander #1638" on Discord

"Don't say anything bad about someone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you say something bad, you're a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (SNL)
Made In Quebec

Re: Looking for Charles Dickens!

Post by Made In Quebec »

Did you know that,

It was 174 years ago today, that Charles Dickens' novella, a christmas carol, about Ebenezer Scrouge and his subsequent transformation after having been visited by the ghost of the christmas past, the ghost of the christmas present, and the ghost of christmas yet to come has been published?

How intriguing that you picked this day to look for this person :)

History, needs never be forgotten!
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

Haha what took you so long!? ;)

"Don't say anything bad about someone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you say something bad, you're a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (SNL)
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

kakel_anders wrote:Haha what took you so long!? ;)
You tell me my friend!

I think I did pretty well to be honest ;)
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

Meh, brilliant none the less.

I'm just returning after a few years absence and mr.Dickens owns my old keep see :)

Jay-Renai Nyleve [SHS]

Post by Jay-Renai Nyleve [SHS] »

I am in contact with him, what do you need?
Eos wrote:...wait until my keyboard recharges with ink.
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

I was just curious if he still plays or not, i gave him my old keep when a left a few years ago and was just wondering if he still uses it or would mind selling it back :)

Say hi to him from me! (Lady of the North)

april0395

Post by april0395 »

kakel_anders wrote:I was just curious if he still plays or not, i gave him my old keep when a left a few years ago and was just wondering if he still uses it or would mind selling it back :)

Say hi to him from me! (Lady of the North)
Wait, are you Stuart Lil?? :O
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

YEEEEEES! :)

april0395

Post by april0395 »

kakel_anders wrote:YEEEEEES! :)
Are you coming back??
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
kakel_anders likes this.
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

i AM back :)

Promise i wont leave again, been missin you guys for a longtime now :)

april0395 likes this.