Eleventh Anniversary Horses

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
MaliceMajere

Eleventh Anniversary Horses

Post by MaliceMajere »

Does anyone have any info on these? To my knowledge these didn't exist on OSI as there were no 11th Anniversary gifts. Is it Demise's 11th anniversary? Do they work like a normal Ethy and lastly where have people been getting them from. There's a couple of hues I'd like to get my hands on once my questions have been answered.
Malice Majere | Raziel Majere | Sturm Majere | Leshrach Majere | Raistlin Majere | Theros Ironfield
april0395

Re: Eleventh Anniversary Horses

Post by april0395 »

It's OSI'S 14th anniversary gift, given around Demise's 11th anniversary, I think. They are horses, not ethies. They dropped during 2015 halloween town, so to my knowledge the only way to get them is to purchase from a player.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
MaliceMajere

Re: Eleventh Anniversary Horses

Post by MaliceMajere »

Thanks for the info!
Malice Majere | Raziel Majere | Sturm Majere | Leshrach Majere | Raistlin Majere | Theros Ironfield