pet commands

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
one of millions

pet commands

Post by one of millions »

i`m often annoyed because of the command all come. in my opinion this command should block all fights and the pet walk back to his owner rest and stay there. but if it`s get attacked form a new agger it turns back and start fight again. so you can command all come all come all come and it has the same effect lick no command.

also wit following its not correct it should ignore all monsters and just focus to follow his owner. but if the pet get attacked it turn back and start fighting. so it not obey to his owner because come is a clear command.
Xionu

Re: pet commands

Post by Xionu »

Try making a macro either in UOS/Razor/UO to say

All Stop
All Come or All Follow Me
one of millions

Post by one of millions »

i have a macro you can say a hundred times all come if an other monster target agro on your pet it turns back and start fight again.
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

I use all follow me... Stops combat for me. I've never used all come or stop
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

one of millions wrote:i`m often annoyed because of the command all come. in my opinion this command should block all fights and the pet walk back to his owner rest and stay there. but if it`s get attacked form a new agger it turns back and start fight again. so you can command all come all come all come and it has the same effect lick no command.

also wit following its not correct it should ignore all monsters and just focus to follow his owner. but if the pet get attacked it turn back and start fighting. so it not obey to his owner because come is a clear command.
To get the pet to do what you want first
it has to be a pet you ride
say all come
when the pet gets to you mount it
dismount
the pet will now just stand there

But yes pets are a mess
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »