Jackals vs Gladiator collar

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
fluffhead321

Jackals vs Gladiator collar

Post by fluffhead321 »

Hey everyone,

So I've been working on my sampire and I've been trying to decide between jackals collar and gladiators collar. I know the glads is much more expensive and in demand, but why? I've found the HCI cap incredibly easy to hit, as well as keeping all my resists around 65 (with a jackals collar), andthe jackals gives me all that dex. Is the glads collar just so you can focus less on HCI on your jewels? Any thoughts would, be great!

Thansk
Xionu

Re: Jackals vs Gladiator collar

Post by Xionu »

You're forgetting one very important stat on glads collar :)
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

So the HPI is a big part of it?
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

mage armor
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Glads allows you to skip some mods on other pieces to use for other mods. Max lmc, mi, hpi, and enough si as needed for your weapon.

Gearing a samp is about maxing out stat balance. You want enough si to keep swing 1.25 as much as possible, enough mi to keep specials up as much as possible, and enough hpi to keep you off the dirt as much as possible. :lol:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
fluffhead321 likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Basically, glads is 8 mods vs jackals 4 mods.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

Awesome, thanks guys! Looks like I have some saving to do!
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

I did a suit like this:

Arties:
Mace and Shield
Primer on Arms
Jackals Collar
Leggings of Bane
Storm Grip
Crimson Cincture

125 base dex + crimmy + jackals + mace/shield = 150 dex, then the banes add 8 stam for hit tolerance.

Then LMC/HPI tunic/sleeves with appropriate resists, and some crappy hci/dci/di jewels.

Since then I've made a really nice luck suit that I use nearly full-time, but if I do a bedlam or something I switch back the suit listed above.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass