Empty Bottles for Raffle! Ends Jan 23rd

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
april0395

Empty Bottles for Raffle! Ends Jan 23rd

Post by april0395 »

I'm doing a raffle for potions! Drop empty bottles or a commodity deed filled with bottles into a bag containing a book with your forum name. Place the bag in the mailbox at the [8Bit] potion shop in Luna. The amount of empty bottles you provide will basically be the amount of times you have a chance of having your name 'drawn'.

If you just drop the bottles in the mailbox, you will be disqualified. Because the bottles will stack, and if someone has already thrown some in there, you won't be able to get the credit for the bottles.

You MUST drop the deed/bottles into a bag with a book containing your forum name. Otherwise, your name will not be put into the drawing.

Like so:

The prize will be 10k potions. You can choose from refresh, heal, cure, agility, or strength. You can mix the amounts between them, as long as they add up to 10k potions overall.

Empty bottle submissions will end January 23rd at some point during the day.
Last edited by april0395 on January 17th, 2018, 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Jay-Renai Nyleve [SHS]

Re: Empty Bottles for Raffle! Ends Jan 23rd

Post by Jay-Renai Nyleve [SHS] »

WOOOO!!! FIIIIIIIIRST!
Eos wrote:...wait until my keyboard recharges with ink.
kentares

Post by kentares »

april0395 wrote:I'm doing a raffle for potions! Drop empty bottles or a commodity deed filled with bottles into a bag containing a book with your forum name. Place the bag in the mailbox at the [8Bit] potion shop in Luna. The amount of empty bottles you provide will basically be the amount of times you have a chance of having your name 'drawn'.

If you just drop the bottles in the mailbox, you will be disqualified. Because the bottles will stack, and if someone has already thrown some in there, you won't be able to get the credit for the bottles.

You MUST drop the deed/bottles into a bag with a book containing your forum name. Otherwise, your name will not be put into the drawing.

The prize will be 10k potions. You can choose from refresh, heal, cure, agility, or strength. You can mix the amounts between them, as long as they add up to 10k potions overall.

Empty bottle submissions will end January 23rd at some point during the day.
Wow! What an ingenious way to get empty bottles. Hrm.. I wonder if I could do the same for the Mining Cart Decoration... :lol: :geek: :twisted:
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

im in, in case of victory can you give me magery reagents instead potions?
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
april0395

Post by april0395 »

thewhitezone wrote:im in, in case of victory can you give me magery reagents instead potions?
The prize is potions. Most of my regs have been turned into potions already, and I won't be planning on the next reg buy for several months still.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
thewhitezone likes this.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Bumpity bump-bump bumpityyy bump!

Drop off your bottles folks, even just one bottle will enter you in the drawing! Just make sure to put it in a bag containing a book with your forums name. :)
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

april0395 wrote:Bumpity bump-bump bumpityyy bump!

Drop off your bottles folks, even just one bottle will enter you in the drawing! Just make sure to put it in a bag containing a book with your forums name. :)
Are you collecting these fairly often? I noticed my 51 bottles were the only thing in the mailbox. I of course donate my bottles with no strings attached. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
april0395

Post by april0395 »

I'm ending the empty bottle drop in 4 hours. I'll announce the winner around midnight EST!
april0395

Post by april0395 »

The raffle has been closed. I decided to do a second prize as well: a 1k stack of potions of the winner's choosing and a wisp statue crafted by Severus Snape (the potion maker who stays locked in the dungeon working his fingers to the bone.)

1st prize: Maloskies
2nd prize: Alvin1337

Thank you to everyone who dropped off bottles for contest entry. A total of 150,655 empty bottles were dropped off. That's 45,800 more bottles than the previous raffle.

PMs will be sent to the winners!
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

im saving up my bottles and im coming for u next time malo!
kobra

Post by kobra »