Loot bosted??

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
kobra

Re: Loot bosted??

Post by kobra »

Bad Religion wrote:The luck statue was a loot bump :lol:
https://uo.stratics.com/content/basics/luck.shtml
following on this, no they are not
Mr Straitions likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Bad Religion wrote:The luck statue was a loot bump :lol:
It most certainly was!!!
Without that bump to my luck there is no way I would have gotten this ring
Maybe it had something to do with my resists
Syn_1-15_07.06.jpg
Syn_1-15_07.06.jpg (227.71 KiB) Viewed 2603 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
one of millions

Post by one of millions »

i ask my how you get 2248 luck

mempo 300
swords 200
hat 150
aof 200
3x crafted gear 420
ring brace 200
robe 95
= 1565

and what more?
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

input this, it would make people actually hunt in more then like 5 spots, would make the unused older dungeons actually be more useful.

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ ... eneration/

I think it would be a good thing, I think there are far to many variables on them for a auto looter script to figure out so it would probably mess up the afk farmers macros. atleast for a little while until they figure out a way around it, it would bring life into the unused dungeons instead of just the ones that have mobs that drop 800+ gold that are easy to farm. It would take away the need for all the expensive runic armor and give new players a chance to get some decent stuff to start off with instead of having to spend a ton to get a decent suit. It would also just bring more variety to everything, unfortunately since we are stuck in this era of demise we just get stuck with what we have. I dont think this would be to game breaking.

Just my thought on the idea, there is probably more that could be added to the argument.
Discord: Amish#1299
hamm81 and Bng like this.
Noir

Post by Noir »

one of millions wrote:i ask my how you get 2248 luck

mempo 300
swords 200
hat 150
aof 200
3x crafted gear 420
ring brace 200
robe 95
= 1565

and what more?
http://www.uoguide.com/10th_Anniversary_Sculpture
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

does it need to be locked down to use? would be a nice thing to take into gauntlet
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Calvin wrote:does it need to be locked down to use? would be a nice thing to take into gauntlet
no it can be locked down or in your pack
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

it's comedy to think that for like a week or two no-one knew what it was, and people were dropping them like "fs, some statue crap"

same with the ankh
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

ortiz wrote:Pvm on demise has been stale for a long time... adding custom content or some S.A. content or buffing sos/tmaps would be nice
+1

For example ddd Navrey Night-Eyes and Tangle; new boss, new item... good for everyone. Sos/tmaps buff good idea
Loler

Post by Loler »

Even if you could loot 6 mod armor it would still be worse in most cases to an hrsk crafted piece on this server because how exceptional and arms lore bonus works. Also luck statue should have its time extended by 30 minutes for each year you have. Its 11 years max for the luck bonus so add 5 1/2 hours to the timer if your account is more then 990 days. Maybe even 15-20 minutes per year.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.