Amish Hammer's Second Annual Secret Santa

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Made In Quebec

Re: Amish Hammer's Second Annual Secret Santa

Post by Made In Quebec »

I was not too sure what to give out this year, also since I don't know much about the person I was gifting to.

Regardless, that's what the gift was, I was just fooling around while waiting for him.

If anyone else wants a gift from me, there is a hint in this video on how to get one ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHVirpq2nCE
Diripio and Amish Hammer like this.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Made In Quebec wrote:I was not too sure what to give out this year, also since I don't know much about the person I was gifting to.

Regardless, that's what the gift was, I was just fooling around while waiting for him.

If anyone else wants a gift from me, there is a hint in this video on how to get one ;)

So we just have to put our ass in the air to get a gift? :D
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Made In Quebec likes this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

april0395 wrote:
Made In Quebec wrote:I was not too sure what to give out this year, also since I don't know much about the person I was gifting to.

So we just have to put our ass in the air to get a gift? :D
With proof of course :D
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

so who did you get?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Ajani wrote:

so who did you get?
Amish said I can't tell
Ajani likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Made In Quebec wrote:
Ajani wrote:

so who did you get?
Amish said I can't tell
but everyone else told :)
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Ajani wrote:
Made In Quebec wrote:
Ajani wrote: so who did you get?
Amish said I can't tell
but everyone else told :)
The receivers revealed their givers, not the opposite!
Ajani likes this.
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

Ass up in the air...

Made In Quebec and Ajani like this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Frasier wrote:Ass up in the air...

That's not quite the image I have in my head about putting "your ass up in the air"
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
ortiz, Made In Quebec and nico like this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

april0395 wrote:Image
Now that's more like it :)
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

Imo this is more like it... ;)

Made In Quebec likes this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Bahahahaha!

I got the most histerical gift ever! To be honest, I could not have tought of a better gift!

My gifter, whom remained secret, gave me a deep interrogation as to confirm my identity, getting all excited and pumped up, as soon as I got the gift, obviously I couldn't wait until x-mas, and this is what i got!

Now now, I know what you are going to say, but honestly, no sarcasm, I think it's by far the greatest gift given so far! :D

I'm truly excited, I think I'll go on a spending spree, and redecorate my houses during the holidays!

Dear Secret Santa, I would like to thank you with all my heart, for this wonderful gift, I will find a way to make sure that every last one of these, gets used appropriately, I will work my best to do it justice! I wish you most wonderful holidays!
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

A little off topic Amish and I apologize for this but I want you to answer something for me .............

................is it 8 maids milking 8 different cows or 8 maids milking the same cow?

I picture it like this

amish8maidsamilking.jpg
amish8maidsamilking.jpg (52.15 KiB) Viewed 4444 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
ortiz and The Silvertiger like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Made In Quebec wrote:That's not quite the image I have in my head about putting "your ass up in the air"
Something like this?
donkey01.jpg
donkey01.jpg (169.02 KiB) Viewed 4473 times
donkey02.jpg
donkey02.jpg (23.37 KiB) Viewed 4473 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈