who is this?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Mors

who is this?

Post by Mors »

General Sun Tzu
11-16-2016 20.29.45.jpg
11-16-2016 20.29.45.jpg (270.12 KiB) Viewed 3442 times
who is it?
Strictly for looks
royal kapero2

Re: who is this?

Post by royal kapero2 »

Polukranos.
bandicam 2016-11-17 23-25-46-751.jpg
bandicam 2016-11-17 23-25-46-751.jpg (152.36 KiB) Viewed 3373 times
Who is this?
Mors

Post by Mors »

me afking at brit gate in fel coming back to you attacking me and acting like you did something XD I laugh .... because you think youre good
Strictly for looks
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Mors wrote:me afking at brit gate in fel coming back to you attacking me and acting like you did something XD I laugh .... because you think youre good
This is not afking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUiOfwV ... e=youtu.be
nico likes this.
Mors

Post by Mors »

bruh .... I don't even know what happened in that ..... put a 30 second fight in 2 seconds .... LOL plus the quality of the video is shit so as far as can tell you were fighting a wandering healer
Strictly for looks
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Mors wrote:bruh .... I don't even know what happened in that ..... put a 30 second fight in 2 seconds .... LOL plus the quality of the video is shit so as far as can tell you were fighting a wandering healer
So a 30 second fight is afking? Hmm.. Also it's uncool, typical for reqs and kvgs to trying to escape from the battlefield!!
running from battle.jpg
running from battle.jpg (223.36 KiB) Viewed 3356 times
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Quality is 1080, not my fault you are too retarded to set it up.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I am from Poland..?
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Well, I have no alternative when you reply without sound reasoning according to rules of logic.
You have accused me of number false and embarassing things, so I provided a counter statement. Then you say, you don't give a what. Outstanding performance, I don't question that you experience some mental incapacity.
nico and Anthony File like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:
Mors wrote:bruh .... I don't even know what happened in that ..... put a 30 second fight in 2 seconds .... LOL plus the quality of the video is shit so as far as can tell you were fighting a wandering healer
So a 30 second fight is afking? Hmm.. Also it's uncool, typical for reqs and kvgs to trying to escape from the battlefield!!
running from battle.jpg
Thats cute coming from a guy who doesnt step foot in fel without a gate bot running. Courtesy of more good ol American crafted shit.
Mors likes this.
Mors

Post by Mors »

royal kapero2 wrote:Well, I am a failure.
yea I know but I really didn't ask for your life story ... just shut up and get off forums youre just annoying and no one cares what youre saying
Strictly for looks