Taming Areas

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Rochandes

Taming Areas

Post by Rochandes »

Hello Friends;

Im a new player at this shard...and have one simple question

Where are the best places to raise "Animal Taming" here in this shard?

Thank you for helping me..
Tamashiiken

Re: Taming Areas

Post by Tamashiiken »

I haven't started levelling my taming here yet, but near the brit moongate there is a house with a rune library (if you have access to recall) that has taming books with locations and recommendations based on skill level, I would start there. I am also fairly new to the shard so hopefully someone can give you a better answer but at least thats something to start with
Tamashiiken - Paladin, Nakor - SW/Necro/Mage/Tamer.
kobra

Post by kobra »

april0395

Post by april0395 »

So for the final level if you are no longer a young character at that point, I would use unicorns/kirins instead of hiryus, so you won't have your face bitten off as often. :D
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Loler

Post by Loler »

You want to train taming with under 300 skill points. If you go over 300 it will take 4 to 5x longer. You also dont need to train lore to teain taming so you can lock that
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.