WOAH I CANT BELIEVE IT!

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
jackie moon2

WOAH I CANT BELIEVE IT!

Post by jackie moon2 »

As most everyone on the shard knows, someone hacked my account and cleaned me out. It has taken 6 months give or take, 6 months of being ignored, to finally get an answer to my issue. Over whelming amounts of proof, and so much time spent, has boiled down to one short reply stating, that there is nothing they can do about it. It doesnt even bother me that "you know who" has my stuff, it is the disrespect ive been shown by staff, and the feeling that this server is actually on its way out. All of us have thought about, when it will come, is it coming soon, but not until this moment has the shards future felt completely dead. Im sure after 8 years of not ever going to jail, I will get banned or something for this, just to show you guys that there is still law n order, but really it will be to hide the embarrasment felt about treating me so badly. Gms know it, players know it, yet staff didnt care. So just incase this is goodbye, everyone should know its been fun. If you know the story of what happened please feel free to like this post as a sign of protest.

Corbin
Killians-2x PET TOURNEY CHAMP
NutFleX- PVM CHAMP
Last edited by jackie moon2 on March 29th, 2018, 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
royal kapero2

Re: WOAH I CANT BELIEVE IT!

Post by royal kapero2 »

Times flies and people quit. You will be missed mr Corbin, I pay you respect.
jackie moon2 likes this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

KAPERO STOLE HIM TOO? O_O
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I agree with your state of mind Corbin. When something like that happens you should be compensated to help you get back in the game or else you lose any desire to even play this train wreck of shit server. You were always a cool dude so man I hope ya don't quit. Maybe some of the greedy pieces of shit who have billions could come to your aid? #communitydonationforcorbin!!!!
jackie moon2 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

jackie moon2 wrote:As most everyone on the shard knows, someone hacked my account and cleaned me out. It has taken 6 months give or take, 6 months of being ignored, to finally get an answer to my issue. Over whelming amounts of proof, and so much time spent, has boiled down to one short reply stating, that there is nothing they can do about it. It doesnt even bother me that "you know who" has my stuff, it is the disrespect ive been shown by staff, and the feeling that this server is actually on its way out. All of us have thought about, when it will come, is it coming soon, but not until this moment has the shards future felt completely dead. Im sure after 8 years of not ever going to jail, I will get banned or something for this, just to show you guys that there is still law n order, but really it will be to hide the embarrasment felt about treating me so badly. Gms know it, players know it, yet staff didnt care. So just incase this is goodbye, everyone should know its been fun. If you know the story of what happened please feel free to like this post as a sign of protest.

Corbin
Killians
NutFleX
Sorry that shit happened man. Change your passwords and let's try to get you back in the game?
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

I dont have billions anymore, but i can make some pretty good suits. Hit me up if you need one.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I mysteriously logged into the game with my main house (with dozens of boxes filled with gold checks) vanished.

I frequently refreshed my houses every week.

Messaged staff close to 2 months ago about the subject and never got a reply.

We're in the same boat floating down shits creek, it sucks.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Legacy likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

If we're lacking staff I volunteer. Hit me up.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Corbin you can have my shit when I quit, and I have a glads and some other stuff we can use to put you a suit together in the meantime.

Tempest wrote:I mysteriously logged into the game with my main house (with dozens of boxes filled with gold checks) vanished.

I frequently refreshed my houses every week.

Messaged staff close to 2 months ago about the subject and never got a reply.

We're in the same boat floating down shits creek, it sucks.
LOL wait I thought you were joking about this...
Tempest and jackie moon2 like this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

can you explain how you got hacked? I know alot of idiots thinking its a good idea to give out their acct info, and then get cleaned out.... but cmon.. somebody dropped a trojan in your shit, and keylogged you, or what? who gets hacked on uo? lol
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
jackie moon2 and kentares like this.
jeffreyp

Post by jeffreyp »

his friend irl rob him cant trust ur friends in uo and real life lol .......... anyone need a friend irl hit me up in the dm we could share acc info
pegasus321 likes this.
jeffreyp

Post by jeffreyp »

but corbina i love u bro u shouldnt quit you stull have a good suit what more do u want on a dying server
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Mr Straitions wrote:If we're lacking staff I volunteer. Hit me up.
There is no need for retards like you among the staff.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
jackie moon2

Post by jackie moon2 »

I Have items I need nothing, it was the principle.
jeffreyp

Post by jeffreyp »

sounds like ur taking out a grudge on the gms instead of kicking the shit out a kolby in the end u have to" accept the things u cannot change and the courage to change the things you can"... serenety poem.
Hucking Fippy likes this.