Shard shut down when User reach below 100

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
ortiz

Re: Shard shut down when User reach below 100

Post by ortiz »

You are poisonous to this server.. I dont know how the fuck they havent banned you from forums yet.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

ortiz

Post by ortiz »

You only speak ill of this server. I wish you would stop threatening to quit and follow through with it.
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Mors, MaliceMajere and Xionu like this.
rhasce

Post by rhasce »

Well if this is true and owners are tired? I volunteer to make Demise prosper again :)
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

Opywang wrote:facts about Demise, and its fate?
It's not shutting down.
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Mors, Sgfcat, coveiro and 8 others like this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

You are very demanding of people who dont owe you shit. Enjoy the hard work they put into the server this far and stop calling them corrupted.
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

ortiz

Post by ortiz »

ortiz wrote:You are very demanding of people who dont owe you shit. Enjoy the hard work they put into the server this far and stop calling them corrupted.
Opywang wrote:It's corrupted by default when a staff member is a player. Not my rule lol.
Running with a rumor doesnt make it true.. Dont be so fucking stupid.
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Indika

Post by Indika »

This is the first time I've heard such a rumor and I would say information get's circulated pretty quickly on this server. Are you sure you or someone in your guild didn't start this rumor?

This is just the daily negative post by Opywang...
Mors, Opywang and Tempest like this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Opywang wrote:Poisonous for telling complete lies that are totally self-serving? Yea I may be corrupt, but still it's freedom of speech.
At least you're honest.
Opywang wrote:...staff plays...staff is corrupt
Staff used to play this shard, but IDK if they play now.

Xavier (the former GM, not the guy in Hz) told me the names of several of the staff members' characters (which I've now forgotten), but he hasn't played in a while.

That's not the point, though. You do not know for sure, even if they do play, that they are corrupt. They actually seem to be responsive to their player base, since they have implemented custom changes to balance the shard in the past.

It is obvious to every single individual reading your posts that you are just angry because your arguments pertaining to why you think spawns are too hard are just laughable, and have been treated as such, so now it is time for you to attack staff and the players from a different angle. Now you have to say that staff is corrupt.

On that note, it's obvious that Ryan doesn't really care about the shard, since he still hasn't put the donation store back up.
Mors and zulu2401 like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I haven't noticed any signs of corruption. However, I did think it odd that guard zone would be disabled during server wars knowing that Hz outnumbered every player 2:1. It doesn't bother me because I can outrun most players but for those who enjoy the certain (dying without losing anything after restart) burst of active PvP, it wasn't very fun for them. I for one hate guards but there's no chance of even the best players on demise fighting the shit tactics you guys use so the only equalizer is actually guards face fucking you when you go full retard.
Tempest likes this.
Indika

Post by Indika »

Buying and reselling kits might not be the best strategy with as many people doing BODs as we have now. You could consider doing the bods yourself and competing in the market that way.

As always, good luck.
Tempest likes this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Opywang wrote:Altered, and rigged a spawn for personal gain is non professional, and preventing players from going to spawn is doing everything the opposite what UO is about.
I agree.

This is actually what you are suggesting. You want the spawn to be too easy so you can personally exploit it.
Mors and ortiz like this.
Howrothe

Post by Howrothe »

Sorry EOS... OPYWANG GO FUCK YOURSELF., just stop bitching and go away all you do is complain about this server so do yourself and everyone else a favor and LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK
Mors and ortiz like this.
An Elemental

Post by An Elemental »

Opywang wrote:
Howrothe wrote:Sorry EOS... OPYWANG GO FUCK YOURSELF., just stop bitching and go away all you do is complain about this server so do yourself and everyone else a favor and LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK
It's a public game, and freedom of speech.
Are you defending your "freedom of speech" or Howrothe's "freedom of speech" ?
An Elemental

Post by An Elemental »

Opywang wrote: I'm not sure what this guy is talking about.
Howrothe wrote:OPYWANG GO FUCK YOURSELF.,
Howrothe wrote: just stop bitching and go away
Howrothe wrote: all you do is complain about this server
Howrothe wrote: so do yourself and everyone else a favor and LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK
I know very cryptic
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Opy, you are a sheep. Thank you come again.
Tempest likes this.