L%C Family looking for new members

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Indika

L%C Family looking for new members

Post by Indika »

Hello everyone! Some of you may already know me, but for those of you who do not, I am known as Indika! I have been playing Demise since the beginning and have had the L%C guild tag for almost 10 years now. About 5 years ago, when the mainstream Tram-based guilds were dissolving, I had a few players from different Tram guilds including GOLD and pook ask if they could place characters into what was my own characters personal guild, I never planned on it becoming a real guild, or being a guild leader...

Fast forward to now, L%C is home to around 30 players. We have all been playing the game together for a while, and are very group-oriented. There is no Felucca association in L%C, so member's of all guilds are welcome in our family. We have KvG, ReQ, ITP, and Hz members, and have always welcomed a variety of different guild's members. Since there is no guild PvP, there has never been an issue with members being in other guilds, we leave that discussion out of the chat most of the time, but everyone get's along great.

Due to recent Tram guilds also seeming to dissolve, we have decided to try and take on a few new members to our family. There really is no requirements, we do not expect you to log into Voice chat or a Map server. This is not a sampire or rich player guild. Anyone who is interested in joining is welcome to try out for membership. We simply looking to enrich our ranks with new personalities, and are wanting to take on players looking for a serious, fun, friendly Trammel based guild to enjoy the game.

The recruiting process is fairly simple, you won't be guilded immediately, but you will be added to the Skype chat where you can get to know the other members of the guild, and organize hunts and activities with them and get to know the rest of the team. Usually after a week, membership is declared.

I will take this time to brag on my guild. Some of the most generous, kindest, and informative player's I have ever met in my 15+ years of playing this game, are in this guild. Despite some very *unpopular* belief, we strive to get along with our fellow players of Demise. Grieving, trash talking, and breaking any of the Shard rules is not accepted of our members. We place a very high standard on our members, and expect them to hold themselves to a similar standard.

The guild operates in a round-table style manner. While I am the official Guild Leader, there are a few emissaries who have the same decision power as I do, and I always take my members opinion seriously. We always vote on matters democratically, which includes new prospective members.

I am looking to take on no more than 5 new members for the time being, but we may be willing to take on a few more later on. Please feel free to send me a PM on these forums, or leave me a message with your Skype info. If you already have my Skype info please contact me there.

Join us for activities including, but not limited to: Peerless, Doom, Bank SItting, Ilshenar Spawns, Bedlam, Crafting, Trading, and just plain ol' good ol' conversation.