UO STEAM

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Demise Vet

UO STEAM

Post by Demise Vet »

whoever invented steam should be strung up and hung to dry
Loler

Re: UO STEAM

Post by Loler »

Two of the creators are in loop on this server
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
credzba

Post by credzba »

Why you don't like UO Steam ?
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

credzba wrote:Why you don't like UO Steam ?
Probably because it turned skill based pvp into script based pvp, great for noobs.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

If staff could just disabled the macro portion of uosteam that would be great k thanks
Demise Vet and Tempest like this.
Demise Vet

Post by Demise Vet »

i stick to whta i said and im not zulu
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Pawtucket Pat, the most cowardice of all your brethren. I have no clue why you even have a red character. I've haven't seen such a pathetic piece of work other than Scabie Baby. The second you see a single red you hit your sacred journey or gate hop, even if it's a 1v1. Your gank tag stands true, on your best of days you can only manage to hope and get a leeched kill. You're among the worst pvpers Demise has to offer, and you should find another hobby. I laugh so hard everytime I see you collapse and I know it makes you cringe with as much as you despise me over that 120 Focus. :D
Toke and royal kapero2 like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Demise Vet wrote:funny ...........................

................................fuck

A young boy walks into his parents room and sees them having sex and asks his father
"Dad what are you doing to mommy?"

The father trying not to laugh tells him to go to his room and he will talk to him in a little while

Later that night the father walks into the boy's room and sees the boy having sex with his grandmother

The father is like WTF

The boy tells his dad
"It's not so funny when it's your mother is it?"
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Pat you're fat neckbeard and you have bad hygiene, and Logan you're a little angry racist toothpick that claims to bodybuild when you can't be more than 120lbs soaking wet.
My hair isn't greasy, and I actually take good care of it and the ladies like it, not sure why you've been spewing that nonsense lately but I do find humor in it. 8===>~~~
Toke

Post by Toke »

Demise Vet wrote:
Anthony File wrote:Pawtucket Pat, the most cowardice of all your brethren. I have no clue why you even have a red character. I've haven't seen such a pathetic piece of work other than Scabie Baby. The second you see a single red you hit your sacred journey or gate hop, even if it's a 1v1. Your gank tag stands true, on your best of days you can only manage to hope and get a leeched kill. You're among the worst pvpers Demise has to offer, and you should find another hobby. I laugh so hard everytime I see you collapse and I know it makes you cringe with as much as you despise me over that 120 Focus. :D
this from a guy who irl looks like a girl please if i was your farther id kill myself pathetic little boy who looks like a girl

so anthony tells ur a pice of shit pvper and your response is "you look like a girl"?
fucking demise forums needs to step it up...