I'm Just Saying ...............

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: I'm Just Saying ...............

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote:

Hakuna your tatas bitch
You deplorable Swamp Donkey

I hate the fact that it made me laugh
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Lady

Post by Lady »

Blocking someones recall spots with hidden chars, all the time, might count for a harassment .
In Trammel ruleset facets this includes:

Luring monsters, pet releasing
Note: you will receive murder counts for this.

Blocking off game play areas with items or boats, making them otherwise inaccessible

Harassment
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Lady wrote:Blocking someones recall spots with hidden chars, all the time, might count for a harassment .
In Trammel ruleset facets this includes:

Luring monsters, pet releasing
Note: you will receive murder counts for this.

Blocking off game play areas with items or boats, making them otherwise inaccessible

Harassment

I know the rules I have never done that to that person you are defending
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
An Elemental and Lady like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Grifo wrote:UO is a wonderful game, DAILY we learn new things, including that we can share houses with other friends with a common objective. There is a term known as cooperative, this is when mutual help each other as they can. In my case, I provide location, protection, selling / buying items and assisting with support. Anyone who knows me knows that I work traveling and I usually play at night when I arrive at the hotel, it is very difficult for me to keep my notebook powered and connected via Wi-Fi 24h / 7d. Good luck, but this time, the appearance deceived you. I admire your work and hope it continues like this! Peace.

Very well put Grifo but you seem to forget that I never accused you of any wrong doing
In fact Grifo I praised you

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 10#p101282

Bama wrote:So many nice people on Demise
I am not sure if you remember BCrowley the guy who would let others use his house to drop off their resources
http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... =2&t=22045

I think we might have another person doing the same thing as BCrowley letting others use his house to drop off resources
It's the only way I can explain it because we are only allowed 4 accounts right?
See?

Maybe you should change your name to Willy Loman
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:

Hakuna your tatas bitch
You deplorable Swamp Donkey

I hate the fact that it made me laugh
Attachments
FB_IMG_1528387906885.jpg
FB_IMG_1528387906885.jpg (28.67 KiB) Viewed 3524 times
ortiz, Sgfcat, Frasier and 2 others like this.
Chacal

Post by Chacal »

Grifo wrote:UO is a wonderful game, DAILY we learn new things, including that we can share houses with other friends with a common objective. There is a term known as cooperative, this is when mutual help each other as they can. In my case, I provide location, protection, selling / buying items and assisting with support. Anyone who knows me knows that I work traveling and I usually play at night when I arrive at the hotel, it is very difficult for me to keep my notebook powered and connected via Wi-Fi 24h / 7d. Good luck, but this time, the appearance deceived you. I admire your work and hope it continues like this! Peace.
well well
Do you live in Brasília?
If not I'm pretty sure you can try and be a big shark in there
Chacal #5588
elder rigmarole philosopher
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

What u know about Brasília?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Brazil is like France. No one gives a shit about you.
Chacal

Post by Chacal »

Grifo wrote:What u know about Brasília?
o suficiente.
Chacal #5588
Hucking Fippy

Post by Hucking Fippy »

Muchoooooo
ortiz and Chad Reed like this.
Chacal

Post by Chacal »

my dear friend Bama,
I'm sending this message to vent something that made me dismayed and upset today. As you know, I like to sometimes take a walk around big-red-killer-acid-blood ants caves to breath some freshy mud air and get me some magical bags that teleport my belognings to my bank account - somethin' like bank apps from google store. As I was in a good mood after take a break from a seriously creepy cave with disturbing monsters they used to call "The Gauntlet", I found this fella called "Tamandua" at the exactly place I like to farm my magical bags. So, I tried to approch Tamandua-boy first asking about weather and such, but he prontly ignored me. He just kept there, killing the big red ants and completly ignoring me.

As you know, in portuguese Tamandua means "anteater", and so I thought Tamandua-boy was taking his nickname thing very seriously and was very focused in his role didnt wanting to be bothered. So I let things be. I has this attention needy but I know when I'm being inconvenient. Unfortunately, a big venomous dread spider appeard from nowhere and killed Tamandua-boy before his big dog saves him. As a sign of respect and courtesy - cause as you know, I was raised in a family of principles - I tried to ressurect this fella in a good sign of respect, but well, you will not believe: he kept ignoring me. I mean, he prefered to stood there, dead to the bone, but ignoring me. So, I happen to discover that was a lie, he wasnt ignoring cause he was onlyfocused in a task at all, he was really avoiding me entirely :cry:

I would like to know from you, as you are a good friend of mine and very likeable from everyone - principally a prepossessing person for shepherds and cow lovers that keeps following you everywhere you goes - what can I do to be more likable for people that ignores me. Why they cant even accept my ressurection when I offer them? As you see, Tamandua stood still, dead, cold as an Ice Wyrm, for a long time and never accepted my charitable act. :oops:

Sincerely,
Chacal.
Chacal #5588
armintamzarian2

Post by armintamzarian2 »

No need to worry Chacal he is most likely suffering from an Acute Fear of Kindness or AFK as it is more commonly known.
Solo = Got no friends. :lol:
Discord - Armin#8701
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

cant believe the disrespect my man chacal is getting, the dishonor is terrible.
Discord: Amish#1299
Chacal likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Chacal wrote:my dear friend Bama,

Dearest Chacal

I thought about this and a few things crossed my mind

Such as......
Syn_6-9_12.27.jpg
Syn_6-9_12.27.jpg (239.43 KiB) Viewed 3371 times

....... but I thought that was too pedestrian

For some reason the queen(s) he needs to kill are not spawning in his designated spot
Syn_6-9_13.07.jpg
Syn_6-9_13.07.jpg (213.18 KiB) Viewed 3371 times

If by chance you happen to speak to him tell him I said

Olá como estão as coisas

On second thought Chacal I'll go and ask him myself he has time now because he hasn't killed a queen in almost an hour
Syn_6-9_13.51.jpg
Syn_6-9_13.51.jpg (212.17 KiB) Viewed 3366 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
ortiz, medamaude and Chacal like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

There is also a saying ........ "give them enough rope to hang themselves"

This is when they can't keep their stories straight

Well you kind of almost sort of got me here Gtifo because I really don't know you but ................

............ You see Grifo I always thought you were from Brazil I know silly me assuming right? Then I thought well maybe somewhere in South America and again silly me. Hey, even a chance you are from Portugal and once again silly me

Anyway..........

Is it safe to say that "night" starts at 1800/6PM?
Is it safe to say the afternoon starts at 1200/12PM?

I need some help here Grifo
You see as I stated a few lines up I admitted I don't know where you live. But you know Grifo I do know where I live

When I take screenshots I get a time stamp of when I took them
I have these screenshots in this thread of you which you can see by clicking the following link

Scroll down to view more screenshots taken between 5 and 7AM my time so ............

....................... to be "night" where you are.......... you must live somewhere other than Brazil/South America (or even Portugal)

Like say Japan or Korea or Laos or Cambodia or well you get the generally area of the world

Now the time difference between where I am and somewhere in Brazil can be +2,+3.+4 or +5

Here is another screenshot taken 06:07 my time so in Brazil it is anywhere between 08:07 and 11:07 AM hmmmm

So there are screenshots of you participating in a co operative in April
Syn_4-27_06.07.jpg
Syn_4-27_06.07.jpg (185.55 KiB) Viewed 3288 times

in May

hey even today in June
Syn_6-15_06.13-1.jpg
Syn_6-15_06.13-1.jpg (241.76 KiB) Viewed 3288 times
Syn_6-15_06.13-3.jpg
Syn_6-15_06.13-3.jpg (238.14 KiB) Viewed 3288 times
Syn_6-15_06.13.jpg
Syn_6-15_06.13.jpg (238.29 KiB) Viewed 3288 times

So I guess what I am trying to ask is .................Grifo are you Asian?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈