BUG, PROBLEM ON SYSTEM BODS REWARD

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
F E N I X

Re: BUG, PROBLEM ON SYSTEM BODS REWARD

Post by F E N I X »

Tanya wrote:The real problem with BS bods is that it is nearly impossible to get verite and val hammers.
I swapped tons of books and got almost one finished verite hammer.
I think I give up BS bods.
Look how easy is to get HW saw, how easy is to get BRSK. And how hard is to get a val hammer !!!
Something is wrong here.
Unfortunately this is very disheartening this, every 500 bods, about 200 are bods iron large rubbish and it is necessary to deliver about 5k - 10k of bods to come 1 - 2 verite or valorite 20 exceptional. I also believe that this is changed

Dragun - F E N I X - F I R E - A I O R O S
Tanya likes this.
F E N I X

Post by F E N I X »

Why do not you respond quickly to the bug fix too?

I doubt if it was a bug in which you put a large exceptional with 6 normal smalls and give the reward of a hammer valorite you would let it work.

cocosas

Post by cocosas »

this is a luck only , you can turn 1 book and you can get 3 val bods and you can turn 30 books after and you can get zero val bods.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Look at that you got a game master and an admin to respond to you...........................
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
MaliceMajere and ortiz like this.
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

I have made the normal/exceptional mistake a few times myself. Seems to happen much more with coloured bods. I think it's because I'm quickly glancing at the bod while sorting, seeing there's a long line of text (the material requirement), and I *think* I see the exceptional requirement in there because that's the next-longest line of text in a bod and they're adjacent. So I forget to actually put my eyes to that line and look for it. Then too, most coloured large bods will be exceptional, so it's easy to zone a bit while sorting and get them mixed up. Maybe something similar is happening for you, just a guess.

One rule of thumb among inspectors is that 100% inspection is only about 85% accurate, because all human brains do shit like this.

If you're still sure this is a bug, I would post it on the bug report board.
F E N I X likes this.
F E N I X

Post by F E N I X »

I agree, and everyone here knows that this is a bug and GM does whatever it wants.

I will not create another topic, if you want to create, create, sincerely should not have created this topic, I end up helping many people who do not deserve to know this, I was almost sure it was exceptional because I withdraw all the bods and organize in the chests and I look very well, I've already reviewed my chests and found none without being excepted.

There is not only this problem in these bods, there are several things that are disabled or altered by these gms, which only you testing to know, but it is not worth coming here in the forum and passing this information to some mice that exist here.

Impaler likes this.
deathviper

Post by deathviper »

As for why you can combine exceptional bods into normal large bods, some of the normal large bods give better rewards then the large exceptional bods.

Just like some single bods give you better rewards then if you combined them into the large bods.

I never paid attention to what I received for rewards on anything lower then gold hammers and have always received the correct rewards. With as many bods as I used to do I am pretty sure I would have noticed.

Once, I did fill a spined 20 normal with exceptional and I was pissed, I kept looking for an undo button on the large and till this day never found one.....

Regards from Satan
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

It's the part of anti-AFK system, and by the way you are being reported right now.
ortiz and An Elemental like this.