Server Status

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
josephpayton

Server Status

Post by josephpayton »

Anyone have any information on when the shard will be back up? You'd think there would at least be an announcement about it! I'm sure everyone is checking the forum as much as i am :lol:
april0395

Re: Server Status

Post by april0395 »

josephpayton wrote:Anyone have any information on when the shard will be back up? You'd think there would at least be an announcement about it! I'm sure everyone is checking the forum as much as i am :lol:
Eos wrote:The crashes earlier were due to a problem that has been resolved. Right now the entire server seems to have gone offline (not just a shard crash). Since this prevents us from even inspecting the server it's hard to say how long this will last.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Elf and josephpayton like this.
josephpayton

Re: Server Status

Post by josephpayton »

Eos wrote:The crashes earlier were due to a problem that has been resolved. Right now the entire server seems to have gone offline (not just a shard crash). Since this prevents us from even inspecting the server it's hard to say how long this will last.
[/quote]

Tragic.. :?