Thank you!

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
marm

Thank you!

Post by marm »

Thank you, UO Demise staff, for the wonderful "I survived 48 hours in the real world! - May 2018" shirts! Now, UO Demise communtiy is back and stronger than ever! I even think that we are ready for a 72 hours server down in September! Who is with me? (I'm joking.... or maybe not <3 )
Made In Quebec

Re: Thank you!

Post by Made In Quebec »

But you know, something I find quite funny and ironic, is that on Hybrid, as soon as any players see's any staff online, or anything, they will all claim high and loud that they deserve a handout, and not anything you like something awesome like DS hue shrouds, or DS sandals, and they will scream and cry hard about it, and if they do get it, chances are they will cry that it's not precious enough, or high end enough for what they wanted.

Then you come to Demise, where the shard has to go down for 48 hours, to get a shirt that you can't cut, and everyone is happy, satisfied and excited!

It is such a different world lol, and it makes me chuckle ;)
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

Wich shirts did u get guys?
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

2 x basement, 1 x world save, 1x, real world
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I got 2 basement black and 1 basement white. One nonbasement white. Traded the basement shirts for 1 black and 2 yellow nonbasement. Now I got:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Frasier, Bama and Xionu like this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

should be a monthly thing, take the server down for a few days to promote going outside instead of afk farming.
Discord: Amish#1299
Xionu

Post by Xionu »

Amish Hammer wrote:should be a monthly thing, take the server down for a few days to promote going outside instead of afk farming.
Hey now, some people don't AFK farm... They carry their keyboard with them
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

Amish Hammer wrote:should be a monthly thing, take the server down for a few days to promote going outside instead of afk farming.
Attachments
prevent carpal tunnel.jpg
prevent carpal tunnel.jpg (63.1 KiB) Viewed 1992 times