i need help

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Devious

i need help

Post by Devious »

when i go to steal it tell's me i have to join a thief guild. am stilling out of my bank box in fel i use to do this with my old acct and it worked i gm off of it pls help :(
april0395

Re: i need help

Post by april0395 »

You need to find the thief guildmaster. He hangs around random towns. I think your character has to be a certain amount of time old, though, a week or something.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Fallen1

Post by Fallen1 »

You have to of been logged on your character for 40 hours and you must meet at least gm skill level. The thieves guildmistress is usually in brit or skara.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

the thief guild master is in Brit in Taver usually. if u want to join u need to have 60 stealth i think or smth like this. When u are near him u write i wish to join or smth. Check uo guide.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
kobra

Post by kobra »

Go to any NPC Thieves Guild Master and say the Guild Masters Name + Join (i.e. Moffi join). They will tell how you much. Simply drag the amount onto the NPC and enjoy your new guild benefits.

http://www.uoguide.com/Thieves_Guild
Bama likes this.