FullScreen mode

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Anthropomorphist

FullScreen mode

Post by Anthropomorphist »

I put my UO on fullscreen screen through ALT + ENTER and I can not get back to normal screen (through ALT + ENTER too). Would anyone know how to solve this problem?
Discord app: Anthropomorphist#7728
Ajani

Re: FullScreen mode

Post by Ajani »

ok go to options in game and under the eye you need to uncheck the use full screen mode
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Anthropomorphist

I have tried to do this, it still does not work, and when I go back to the options screen the fullscreen option is still marked. Thank you anyway.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Anthropomorphist wrote:I have tried to do this, it still does not work, and when I go back to the options screen the fullscreen option is still marked. Thank you anyway.
Out of curiosity did you click Apply and OKAY when you tried this:
Ajani wrote:ok go to options in game and under the eye you need to uncheck the use full screen mode
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Ajani likes this.
Anthropomorphist

I got fixed. Thanks all
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Bama wrote:
Anthropomorphist wrote:I have tried to do this, it still does not work, and when I go back to the options screen the fullscreen option is still marked. Thank you anyway.
Out of curiosity did you click Apply and OKAY when you tried this:
Ajani wrote:ok go to options in game and under the eye you need to uncheck the use full screen mode
yes that is what you do I forget thanks Bama
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit