Gold problem on Demise

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Loler

Re: Gold problem on Demise

Post by Loler »

i kill monsters that respawn instantly and drop 2k gold. maybe you just suck is the problem and you want everything given to you. you've never worked a day in your real life so why should you have to try at a video game to achieve everything? maybe you should switch to offline games instead of online and then everyone you play with will finally agree with you. i heard zelda was fun.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Necrodog likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Just to make shitty people like you quesiton life.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
xG00BERx and Necrodog like this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

because of a bug that makes monsters spawn faster. be happy some places are bugged they could reduce the spawn rate everywhere like it should be before the bug. then you would really cry.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Loler

Post by Loler »

they never fixed it just like the never fixed the bug that you can use a trap box. it never runs out of charges does 6-12 damage and breaks para.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Necrodog likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Opywang wrote:For 7 years or more.........................................

If you were really here for 7 years or more you would know or remember that they gave a gold bump to all the monsters almost doubling the previous amounts
Opywang wrote:many words strung together .........................

.......................which is just recycled whining
Opywang wrote:So this is why it made me think well maybe they are trying to control the gold rate on the shard, and it doesn't want us to get a lot of gold, or something.
If they wanted to control the "gold rate on the shard" they would have reverted the previous mentioned gold bump that was implemented less than 7 years ago

You do remember getting 500 to 600 gold from dragons right? Or is that number 7 for the years you have farmed Demise another fact you pulled out of your ass?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Rijn, kentares, nico and 3 others like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Opywang wrote:...gold supply...
If there is too much gold/too many items, nothing will be worthwhile anymore.

Take Xavier's shard, for example. It's incredibly easy to get gear on there, since there is no one to really fight against you. You can spawn all day and all night, and doom artifacts drop at about every 1-2 rounds. Because of this, no one plays there, not only because of Xavier's bad reputation, but also because it is too easy to get geared.

Why bother continuing to play when you already have everything you want and no one PvPs?

This is what you are asking for Demise to turn out to be; even more dead than it already is. You may think that you don't want it, but you do not understand what you are asking for.

Stop telling self-serving lies like, "Spawns are too hard!!!!!!11!!!1!" because no one will ever believe you.

I realize that everything I am saying goes in one ear and out the other, since you are a complete blockhead, but I just can't resist posting against you. It's an addiction. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Tanya and ortiz like this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Opywang wrote:Can anybody deal with him, or are y'all gonna allow him to speak to me like this? Oh yea I forgot your hzs so there not gonna do anything to you.
LOL?!?!?!? What are we supposed to do to him? Track him down and shoot him in the kneecap for daring to disagree with you? Idiot.
Opywang wrote:...why is it not distribute equally?
Because this is not Soviet Russia.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Necrodog wrote:
Opywang wrote:...gold supply...
If there is too much gold/too many items, nothing will be worthwhile anymore.

This is what you are asking for Demise to turn out to be; even more dead than it already is. You may think that you don't want it, but you do not understand what you are asking for.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yet you are in the largest zerg guild on the server.. You talk about the server being dead, but you have no one to fight because you have 20 people with auto-target scripts that instantly target your enemies.

I had a lot of respect for you Trevor. :|
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Loler

Post by Loler »

You play with the largest zerg guild currently. Req fields more people then hz has for the passed 6 months consistently. the only difference is time zone.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Tempest wrote:Yet you are in the largest zerg guild on the server.. You talk about the server being dead, but you have no one to fight because you have 20 people with auto-target scripts that instantly target your enemies.

I had a lot of respect for you Trevor. :|
There are actually plenty of people who aren't in Hz that still PvP, but they just can't get along.

If there were to be a shard alliance, then we would have some really good fights, since you guys have 95% of the same macros and scripts that we have. But I doubt that will ever happen, since KvG/ReQ/VD/V'/what is still left of SEGA has a tendency to break up due to in-fighting.

I played with that group for two or three years, and I still like you guys, but I just couldn't stand not being able to do anything because most of the star players played at 1:00 AM. Do I have to go through this whole explanation again as to why I eventually left? :P
xG00BERx likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Yes.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

V'/VD alliance was ended over a 120 focus.

That's all anyone needs to know.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

That's funny because the KvG/D*A alliance was also ended over a 120 Focus.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Anthony File wrote:That's funny because the KvG/D*A alliance was also ended over a 120 Focus.
Maybe it was that one that I am thinking of.

Either way, too much drama for me to deal with.