Gold problem on Demise

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
kentares

Re: Gold problem on Demise

Post by kentares »

Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:For 7 years or more.........................................

If you were really here for 7 years or more you would know or remember that they gave a gold bump to all the monsters almost doubling the previous amounts
Opywang wrote:many words strung together .........................

.......................which is just recycled whining
Opywang wrote:So this is why it made me think well maybe they are trying to control the gold rate on the shard, and it doesn't want us to get a lot of gold, or something.
If they wanted to control the "gold rate on the shard" they would have reverted the previous mentioned gold bump that was implemented less than 7 years ago

You do remember getting 500 to 600 gold from dragons right? Or is that number 7 for the years you have farmed Demise another fact you pulled out of your ass?
I hope these links are found helpful:

Youtube.com MMO Economies - Hyperinflation, Reserve Currencies & You! - Extra Credits
Youtube.com MMO Economies - How to Manage Inflation in Virtual Economies -Extra Credits
Youtube.com Balancing an MMO Ecosystem - Getting a Mix of Player Types - Extra Credits
Youtube.com How it feels when Bama has to step in to explain... - My humble opinion :geek:
Last edited by kentares on November 24th, 2016, 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Opywang wrote: Also an another example paragon is suppose to be giving extra gold, and it's not giving us the accurate amount that it's suppose to be giving to us.
This was reported and the data given to the previous admin who did nothing with it because he had more important things to do.Like the half ass ML he gave you
Opywang wrote:In fel dragons like WW spawn slow,
According to you,
http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... =14&t=2325
Opywang wrote:White wyrm in fel spawn too slow it's yielding only 576k per hour at 80 gold per
You kill 2 to 3 WW's every minute the spawn is plenty fast enough

[quote="Opywang" The Ancient Wrym in Ilshmear spawn slower than anything in game it spawn around 2 min apart[/quote]

Where in that facet are you killing these because on Demise this place...............

http://uo.stratics.com/database/view.ph ... as&id=1014

...................has dragons greater dragon drakes and ancient wyrms plenty of spawn to keep you busy unless you are the type of player that just wants to sit in one spot and not move.
If you are that type of player don't use your laziness for the reason why you can't make enough gold to satisfy yourself and feel that the game game masters admin and players are all fucking you over
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
kentares and ortiz like this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

I think you are the first person I've seen that complained about a lack of gold drop.

I don't think the admins are trying to control the gold flow, since it's already out of control, and has been out of control since who knows when.

Matter of fact, farming gold is probably one of the easiest task on demise, if you find it difficult, or if you feel that you are not making enough gold, then you are just doing something wrong.
Loler

Post by Loler »

He is he wants everything to cater to him and wants farming ettins to be equal to farming dark fathers.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
xG00BERx

Post by xG00BERx »

Opywang wrote:Everything in fellucca is suppose to be spawning instantly...
I was not aware that you had authority on this server to say when things are supposed to be spawning and at what rate.

Interesting.
Necrodog likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Opywang wrote: I'm just saying just make everything the same
So make everything take 2 minutes to spawn?
Opywang wrote: let player decide where to go
The majority of the player base already decides on their own where they want to play/hunt/spawn.

Not everybody wants to sit in one spot killing the same thing over and over

I gave you an alternative spot to kill Ancient Wyrms and the same location provides other things to kill if the AW re spawn is to slow for you
Did you try that location? Nope you didn't but ........................

.........................You did provide a video showing us that it takes 2 minutes for the AW to re spawn.

So I watched the video because hey Opy is providing proof

Here is what I saw:
Video starts there is a paragon AW corpse and an AW on the screen
You kill the AW at the 30 second mark in your video
At 1:07 the next one spawns.

Strange right, because the next one did take a lot longer
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
ortiz likes this.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Opywang wrote:Bama I have a question I notice you have been very negative toward me. Why are you not trying to help the shard?

Do you realize the reason the shard isn't improving because of people like you, and this is why Demise blows, and why it is set back 10 fucking years, and it's a shitty ass game.

If nobody will join in, and try to make the game better then the game will never get better it will always remain a pieces of shit, and worthless fucking game.

You have to pertitipate if you truly want to make the game awesome, and if you don't join in then you will always see the same old shit everyday with nothing improving!
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
ortiz likes this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Opywang wrote:I don't, but when I played on OSI I never had problem with it...
I do not believe you.

I do not believe that you ever played OSI, and I do not believe, even if you did, that OSI is the way that you say it is.
xG00BERx likes this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Opywang wrote:I'm honestly giving up there is way too many negative players on this shard that aren't even interested in making progress.
There will be a party when you leave this shard. :>
ortiz likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

He's the new NTK...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Opywang wrote:Bama I have a question
I've asked you many questions but all you do is ignore them and carry on with your shit
Opywang wrote:I notice you have been very negative toward me.
Ahhh again I see you have your head planted deeply inside your ass.Pointing out holes in your theory is negative?
Opywang wrote: Why are you not trying to help the shard?
Yes your head is really stuck rather far up that ass of yours
I believe I have found a few bugs/inconsistencies over the years and provided proof/documentation proving what I said needed to be fixed.
How about you?
Oh wait you tell us how you solo Oaks on OSI using a mare and fire steed while doing the "harry dance"

How about that chart you posted?
The one that tells you how much spawn needs to be killed to gain a red candle
I had to explain to you how red candles work on OSI.

Your latest
Providing a video of an AW taking 2 minutes to spawn but your video shows one spawning in 37 seconds
Keep your head up your ass Opy
Opywang wrote:Do you realize the reason the shard isn't improving because of people like you, and this is why Demise blows, and why it is set back 10 fucking years, and it's a shitty ass game.

So far up your ass that we are no longer sure if it was a fart or a burp that emitted out of your body

If the shard is not improving to your liking and Demise blows and is a shitty ass game it might be because of fucking idiots like you who for the life of them can not back up a damn thing they think is wrong.
You really should take all of this up with Eos.As Eos is the one that decides what needs to be fixed or not.While you are at it tell Eos how shit Demise is a how it blows
I'll help you

Dear Eos
I want to kill AW's for the gold and the leather they yield
I want to do this in an area where I can not be killed by other players
I also do not want to move from the tile I am on
And I want them to spawn as soon as I kill one
Futher more I know this is the way it is suppose to be
All my love
Opy "head up my ass" Wang

All you do is post shit
Shit videos
Shit facts
Shit theories
Even shit memories of your time on OSI which ended during SE (2004)
But then again with your head that far up your ass shit is all you know
You and your fucking "I remember on OSI" (12 fucking years later)
Fuck Off
But before I hit submit
WTF is this
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate
Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
ortiz and Anthony File like this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »