We All Deserve a Home

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Necrodog

We All Deserve a Home

Post by Necrodog »

Since it is Thanksgiving, I felt this was a necessary thread...

There are many on this shard who have so much that they could never go hungry. But there is one who, despite his awesomeness, is without the most basic of necessities: a house.

Billy [Hz], the purple potion throwing master of disaster, the orny-less alchemist and dread lord of the Enhance Potions mod, is stuck with no roof over his head.

I plead with the people of Demise; since it is thanksgiving, someone should give him a Felucca house to be thankful for.

Does anyone have a soul on this shard? Ask yourselves: what would The King of Demise do?
zulu2401

Re: We All Deserve a Home

Post by zulu2401 »

You can both sleep in my fuckin septic tank. How bout that?
Mister Pink and Tempest like this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

When billy finally gets a haircut ill give him a house.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Tempest and Necrodog like this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

I never tought Thanksgiving was a necessity to give a house away.

Please, kindly ask Billy to send me a PM if he truly needs a house, and I'll be glad to find a spot for him, place down a plot, and give it a rough start up design.

Demise's Homes for the Homeless is still active, even if the post does not exist on these forums ;)
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Billy looks like a girl with that straightened hair and white purse hanging off his left shoulder.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Maloskies likes this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Made In Quebec wrote:I never tought Thanksgiving was a necessity to give a house away.

Please, kindly ask Billy to send me a PM if he truly needs a house, and I'll be glad to find a spot for him, place down a plot, and give it a rough start up design.

Demise's Homes for the Homeless is still active, even if the post does not exist on these forums ;)
There is still one person on Demise who cares for the homeless!

IDK if he will PM you but I told him XP
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

ill also help with the house donation if its needed
Discord: Amish#1299