Health Bar Help

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Amish Hammer

Health Bar Help

Post by Amish Hammer »

Ive been having this problem for a while now whenever there is an event. Everytime a mob boss spawn IE Turkey, everyone spams like crazy and blocks it. Then I ctrl-shift to try and get the health bar from that but I still cant get it. then it just dies before i could get any damage in.

Does anyone know if there is a way to make the box bigger? or like somehow turn off spells in UOS? the spell spam is a big thing that blocks it.

if you know any way to make it easier, please let me know
Discord: Amish#1299
Ajani

Re: Health Bar Help

Post by Ajani »

use the command -hide on everyone and their pets
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Porky

Post by Porky »

How do you do that command? I had this problem too, with the Halloween town. By the time I got the health bar of the pumpkin lord, he was dead!
:popcorn:
kobra

Post by kobra »

Amish Hammer wrote:Ive been having this problem for a while now whenever there is an event. Everytime a mob boss spawn IE Turkey, everyone spams like crazy and blocks it. Then I ctrl-shift to try and get the health bar from that but I still cant get it. then it just dies before i could get any damage in.

Does anyone know if there is a way to make the box bigger? or like somehow turn off spells in UOS? the spell spam is a big thing that blocks it.

Porky wrote:How do you do that command? I had this problem too, with the Halloween town. By the time I got the health bar of the pumpkin lord, he was dead!
in last two events bosses was "red" if this will continue, there is macro to target next red target on your sceen

Code: Select all

getenemy 'murderer' 'next'  'humanoid' 'transformation'
good luck
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

kobra wrote:
Amish Hammer wrote:Ive been having this problem for a while now whenever there is an event. Everytime a mob boss spawn IE Turkey, everyone spams like crazy and blocks it. Then I ctrl-shift to try and get the health bar from that but I still cant get it. then it just dies before i could get any damage in.

Porky wrote:How do you do that command? I had this problem too, with the Halloween town. By the time I got the health bar of the pumpkin lord, he was dead!
in last two events bosses was "red" if this will continue, there is macro to target next red target on your sceen

Code: Select all

getenemy 'murderer' 'next'  'humanoid' 'transformation'
good luck
And even if it's grey add grey/criminal...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."