'Kay the Farmer' luring Monsters into Players

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
makumba2

'Kay the Farmer' luring Monsters into Players

Post by makumba2 »

Hello guys!

I came here today just for ask a question:

Is everything ok about luring monsters into players in Malas?

I went early today to Labitinth to kill some Miasmas and there was this guy that you guys can see in the video. He was luring Reptalons, Rends, Minotaurs and everything that he could into everyone else there. So I just became curious if this act was legal.

The video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wss_r4a ... e=youtu.be
Gandys and Amish Hammer like this.
zulu2401

Re: 'Kay the Farmer' luring Monsters into Players

Post by zulu2401 »

No. Thats called griefing and it's illegal. Good luck getting someone to enforce it though
BannerBruce

Post by BannerBruce »

Some ppl are dicks
makumba2 and Lead44 like this.
Lead44

Post by Lead44 »

It is a pretty shity thing to do... Jus page a GM and keep on killin miasma.. Eventually they will get bored or get in trouble (maybe)
Amish Hammer and makumba2 like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I'm not convinced... Seems to me he was luring to his second account. :D
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

It's cuz he jealous. Sampire steal all the damage
makumba2

Post by makumba2 »

The Silvertiger wrote:I'm not convinced... Seems to me he was luring to his second account. :D
In fact he has another account with a Sampire that I just forgot the name. It is the second time that I went there and he did this. When he see other guys coming, he just get away with the Sampire and miraculously "Kay the Farmer" appears and start with this shit.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

makumba2 wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:I'm not convinced... Seems to me he was luring to his second account. :D
In fact he has another account with a Sampire that I just forgot the name. It is the second time that I went there and he did this. When he see other guys coming, he just get away with the Sampire and miraculously "Kay the Farmer" appears and start with this shit.
Bro, you gotta figure a way to troll him... What's the samp's name?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
makumba2

Post by makumba2 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
makumba2 wrote:
Bro, you gotta figure a way to troll him... What's the samp's name?
Just went there 5 min ago and saw the Sampire. His name: OH TORO. He's there every time that I show up.