Halloween boss

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
royal kapero2

Re: Halloween boss

Post by royal kapero2 »

Tagima wrote:PvP area in this event is ridiculous. Some guilds already recruited more people or make ally, only for this event. My opinion is to put better drops on pvm champion spawns, it will solve the PvP question and remove afking people.
The best solution to control players, whether they are awake and not AFK farming stuff, is give them an opportunity to die from hands of other players.
Tagima

Post by Tagima »

U say that cause u are in hz with 30426394913618394 players. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Tagima wrote:U say that cause u are in hz with 30426394913618394 players. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I say it because I know where I stand, and all you do is manifesting your helplessness with these clever posts. I don't count my enemies, because they count my kills.

Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

pretty sure making the whole server fel only would destroy the server, I feel like only like 15% of the server enjoys pvping, the rest like to pvm peacefully, and probably more then half of the people pvming are scripting and not actually farming. its a bad problem but the only way to fix it would be to push buttons of alot of people and it would cause the server to fail.
Discord: Amish#1299
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

Amish Hammer wrote:pretty sure making the whole server fel only would destroy the server, I feel like only like 15% of the server enjoys pvping, the rest like to pvm peacefully, and probably more then half of the people pvming are scripting and not actually farming. its a bad problem but the only way to fix it would be to push buttons of alot of people and it would cause the server to fail.
finally, a realistic guy
LEAD and The Silvertiger like this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

GamliBaykus wrote:
finally, a realistic guy
I usually try and be realistic and use common sense, but people have a hard time accepting common sense over their own greed sometimes and they ask for unrealistic things, like changing the server to a fel only server when it is a "ML Era" server.
Discord: Amish#1299
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Amish Hammer wrote:
GamliBaykus wrote:
finally, a realistic guy
I usually try and be realistic and use common sense, but people have a hard time accepting common sense over their own greed sometimes and they ask for unrealistic things, like changing the server to a fel only server when it is a "ML Era" server.
nuh-uh
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

The Silvertiger wrote:Make duplicate towns. One tram one fel. Then we will see who's guild wants pvp and who wants items/is greedy.
thats a good idea, would also lighten the mobs slightly for the tram bosses. last year there was so much chaos i lagged out numerous times and tons of people who do not have good connection or computers have to watch boss get killed cause they lag so bad when it spawns, and don't even have a chance to fight the boss he waited 6 hours for!
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
scatman

Post by scatman »

I just wanted to say that fighting for lollipops or even for one inquis is a pain in the ass, unpleasent thing
So please staff if you will be so kind to reply in this topic on this matter I would be very grateful