perless and cc

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Skrillex

perless and cc

Post by Skrillex »

hello folks, i would like to know your opinions about wich type of perless did you make more, and where did u get more crimsons / perless artifacts

i usually make lot of melisandres, i got some hair dyes, but low cc
i made low dread horn, but i got more cc on it
on shimering i never get nothing

what ya thing?
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Valkyrie

Re: perless and cc

Post by Valkyrie »

Honestly i think rate on each perless is same but low. One time i drop cc 3times from 5rides on travesty, another time make 30 in a row and no cc
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Pinina

Post by Pinina »

I am happy with the lot given to me by the perles I took out about 15 crimson apart from 3 good hayr dies (2 ice and 1 blaze)of melisandre in 300 that's why I do not see it well that they change the chance for a person to cry or to lower it
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

I have done probably 500 travs since I been here and only got 2 ccs
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I have very simple thought process: what peerless can give me sellable artifacts/ingredients other than cc. So I look to Mel, DH, Paroxy, and shim. Mel for hair dyes, DH for manes, chief for dragons, and shim for rings. The drops are all about the same. You can drop these artifacts and a cc. I would say my groups have been pretty fortunate. I've probably done 100 trav solo and with a group and dropped around 5-6 cc's. I've done 50+ shim solo 2 rings no cc. 20 or so with a group 1-2 cc's and 1 ring. Around 10 chiefs 1 cc and 1 dragon. Around 20 DH 1 cc and no idea how many manes. Around 20 Mel's no cc and 3-4 trash dyes. About 5 grizzles nothing.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Instigator likes this.
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

Supposably they are at 2.5% with the CC, but my drop rate is roughly as follows
about 200 (a little over) DH has dropped 3 CC, mane every time.
98 parox has given me 6 CC 5 parox drags (one time I get 1 drag and 3 CC in 3 parox)
travesty 105 3 CC and a bunch of useless masks.
the other ones I havent done enough to comment on
Tanya and The Silvertiger like this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

the drop rate is 2.5% but it is not a point system you can do 1000 and get non and you can do 5 and get 5 just depends on rng
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

About manes it always in loot pack
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573