New to server looking for guild

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
trammiesurprise

New to server looking for guild

Post by trammiesurprise »

Hello,

I am new to Demise, found this server and it is my favorite era of UO very excited to get going. Was wondering if there are any guilds that recruit and do group events like Doom, Peerless, and Champion Spawns.

Best regards,
Trammie Surprise
Ajani

Re: New to server looking for guild

Post by Ajani »

Contact the one they call SilverTiger
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
trammiesurprise

How much does a keep cost on this server?
Black Dagger

Post by Black Dagger »

I remember your name "Trammie Surprise". Are you sure you didnt play on Demise. :)
trammiesurprise

Black Dagger wrote:I remember your name "Trammie Surprise". Are you sure you didnt play on Demise. :)
I have been on Demise for a brief period many years ago, I was mainly a live server player. I have 2 characters here a Necro/Mage and and Archer/Chiv/Bush. My accounts are 2,200 days old. When I played back then I was with a dude named Muscly Barbarian and the Guild House was in the Swamps South of Destard. If he is still around would love to join him we PvPed all the time.

Honestly didn't know Demise was still around, never see any mention of it on the UO subreddit or anywhere.
Black Dagger likes this.
Black Dagger

Post by Black Dagger »

I suggest you to join them again. ;)