Halloweentown

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Josh

Re: Halloweentown

Post by Josh »

Vander Nars wrote: November 6th, 2019, 10:07 pm
Ajani wrote: November 5th, 2018, 1:54 am What is the "casual" player? Someone who works a 9-5 job then has dinner with the family followed up by a board game and some intimate time with the wife, who then comes and plays uo for a couple hours before hitting the shower and off to bed?
Ajani talking about intimate time with the wife, im not sure the child even knows what that word means. lol
Jokes on him, wives don’t have sex with husbands, marriages ends all that, idiot lol
april0395 likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

it's the difference between being able to log into say, doom gauntlet and play for an hour then log out.

or going to a champ spawn and committing a few hours before you get anything.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Ajani wrote: November 5th, 2018, 1:54 am What is the "casual" player? Someone who works a 9-5 job then has dinner with the family followed up by a board game and some intimate time with the wife, who then comes and plays uo for a couple hours before hitting the shower and off to bed?
Ajani talking about intimate time with the wife, im not sure the child even knows what that word means. lol
I don’t know BIG DADDy I think there is something here that was missed.

This person works until 5
Goes home

Has dinner

Plays a board game ( I really tried not to laugh at that but I failed )

Has some intimate time with the wife

Then comes

Plays UO

Showers

Goes to sleep

I have many questions but because I don’t have much time I’m just going to ask one maybe two

Since it sounds like it is foreplay what board game is being played that leads to this intimate time?

And

Since this board game ( failed again I’m still laughing) that leads to this intimate time is being played by the family what are the kids doing?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Frasier likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Bama wrote: November 8th, 2019, 5:39 pm

Goes home

Has dinner

Then comes

Plays UO

Showers

Goes to sleep

I have many questions but because I don’t have much time I’m just going to ask one maybe two

Since it sounds like it is foreplay what board game is being played that leads to this intimate time?

And

Since this board game ( failed again I’m still laughing) that leads to this intimate time is being played by the family what are the kids doing?
Clearly you wreck ur kids shit in monopoly and make em watch as you wreck their mother next. Family bonding experience!
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Vander Nars wrote: November 8th, 2019, 7:24 pm
Bama wrote: November 8th, 2019, 5:39 pm

Goes home

Has dinner

Then comes

Plays UO

Showers

Goes to sleep

And

Clearly you wreck ur kids shit in monopoly and make em watch as you wreck their mother next. Family bonding experience!

I was thinking Twister and a bottle of Mazzola Corn Oil but I guess Monopoly can work

Maybe Clue?
But that would give “ It was dad in the bedroom with a candle stick” a whole new meaning though
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Vander Nars likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

after intimate time guys are generally knackard and want to sleeeep. so play uo first! :D
with the wife.

and to be fair, im not married but my brother is with 2 kids, and they do play board games. it's things like ticket to ride (oh noes..), settlers of catan, pandemic, munchkin, carcassonne

"[23:29]
Mook:
well
since darren had a kid, he has barely been online
i hardly get time to play anything more
*any
and we're both doing well family wise
tom plays constantly
so does will
they both have kids too
but there's a bit of a difference...
they're both separated
"

it's a fair topic tbh, would be nice to make something for casual players that have a lot less time