Halloweentown

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Calvin

Re: Halloweentown

Post by Calvin »

it's not a bad idea, but why pvp events? :P

you could do like an open champ spawn one night a week or something
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

royal kapero2 wrote:We need regular automated events dudes. Secure pentagram at graveyard, fortress, old brit gate random teams against random teams on foot (allow potions), a gate to a new dungeon with harrower. Guys, what ya think?
lol... so old. was saying this like months ago...

CTF, Capture the Hill, Kill other Team BOSS, there is so many options in MMO games in pvp ....

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

you dont need GMs to organize this tho
Loler

Post by Loler »

Hey you can run down at the end of thr spawn and still hit boss but the chance to get Arti is based off total damage so you have a chance to get an arti but its low. And yes for champ spawns your Arti chance should be based off the total work you did just like all other champs. That being said if they dont want to use normal champ rules for the event champ spawn then they should change how art is drop as well. Not a unique drop but individual drop like all other bosses.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

7 sin dungeon was really nice.

Amish Hammer likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i dont doubt that. but the problem is even if they do 5 rounds a day, that's still only 20 people.
(4 people per group?)
plus limited to when the GMs are online.. plus dont know if the drops are consistent or judged.. arrgh.. i dunno.. it's different, im not saying it's bad.

is it related to the anime?

it should be really.. there's a lot they coulda used for H-town, like stuff that has come out recently. seven deadly sins, dark crystal, joker. coulda had killer clowns and skeksis wandering around :P
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Nothing was changed. PVP has been horrible to non-existent. Event still only rewards multibotting semi-afk scripting everything.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Its the same sin dungeon from 4 years ago except the reward was about 1 billion gold this year 4 years ago it was 50-100kk
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

idk why they didn't just make it normal reward and have it on peerless keys the same as grim reaper.

even if it takes 5 times the time of other bosses, it would be guaranteed reward if you succeed. i think that's fair trade.

people woulda still done it for far far less items.
Bad Religion likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Loler wrote: October 31st, 2019, 3:16 am Its the same sin dungeon from 4 years ago except the reward was about 1 billion gold this year 4 years ago it was 50-100kk
gold was worth more then. same as DS dyes/.

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

are you kidding?

prices have DOWN, because everyone wants gold. gold is worth more now than it was then. cos the gold sinks are bloody effective.
Loler

Post by Loler »

It dropped 0 d's dyes. It dropped umbra shroud ,chaos tile, random virtue tile, charger and a couple random ltots. I understand garb and trinket weren't in the loot list yet but that's a huge difference.

And yes gold inflation is a thing however 100kk 4 years ago =/= 1kkk now.

4 years ago orny was 40kk at peak gold inflation it was 110kk
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

just an idea, but if you wanted something to round it off- there is another holiday
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Calvin wrote: October 31st, 2019, 3:24 am idk why they didn't just make it normal reward and have it on peerless keys the same as grim reaper.

even if it takes 5 times the time of other bosses, it would be guaranteed reward if you succeed. i think that's fair trade.

people woulda still done it for far far less items.
Exactly, can't really such much else without just regurgitating the same problems that never get changed.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Ajani wrote: November 5th, 2018, 1:54 am What is the "casual" player? Someone who works a 9-5 job then has dinner with the family followed up by a board game and some intimate time with the wife, who then comes and plays uo for a couple hours before hitting the shower and off to bed?
Ajani talking about intimate time with the wife, im not sure the child even knows what that word means. lol