Atari's PK Palace

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Calvin

Re: Atari's PK Palace

Post by Calvin »

ah right i getcha.. meh. he should sell it at least then.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

The Silvertiger wrote: Tell them to quit being a snowflake.
What does it mean?

While its a fantastic idea to attempt to keep people on the server by refreshing their houses, which idea i cultivate, the only thing bama has achiwed here was prabobly getting mb to log on his nephews account to save one of their (his) many runic factories.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

^ that shouldn't be an option really...

and i dunno, has it been refreshed? seems to me she was trying to get a massive group of people into fel for the drop, as kinda an event.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Bama wrote:dead giveaway
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Alvin wrote:
What does it mean?

While its a fantastic idea to attempt to keep people on the server by refreshing their houses, which idea i cultivate, the only thing bama has achiwed here was prabobly getting mb to log on his nephews account to save one of their (his) many runic factories.
Something you are very familiar with by having so many houses on different people's accounts.

PS. Google is stronk!
Last edited by The Silvertiger on November 20th, 2018, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
ortiz likes this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Bama wrote:So I got a PM from a player who is mildly bothered that I made this thread

Here’s the question
If GM John is who everyone says he is does the castle fall whether I make this thread or not?
Tell them to quit being a snowflake. I think it's a great idea to attempt to alert people when their house is falling. They may have items in there that are considered trash to others, but to them were gifts from their friends. Also, it can be a real bummer when you login in someone else's home where your house used to be. I would probably just logout.
I heartfully agree!

Ajani saved my houses once!
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Alvin wrote:
What does it mean?

sir...
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i cant believe it took me so long to get this..

nice castle name.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Alvin wrote:
What does it mean?

People in glass castles shouldn’t throw stones
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

If you don't play your house should fall.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Bad Religion wrote:If you don't play your house should fall.
I don't play much, but I use the wealth I have so that others can start playing.

So I believe that this justifies the spots that I keep for my (2) houses.

Including one, that if it falls, it can't be placed back, so it's not like i am keeping something away from someone else ;)
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i gotta be honest here right, one of the reasons i dont play, is because i have 4 fully deco'd houses, and so i am maxed out...

i have to demolish and redesign things to have something to do, i think im gonna do my castle roof again just to have somewhere to put these rares i've got to display

but i have a castle with 3 directly adjacent plots, so i cant really move any.
it's gonna be epic when it one day does idoc :P
Made In Quebec and Bama like this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Calvin wrote:i gotta be honest here right, one of the reasons i dont play, is because i have 4 fully deco'd houses, and so i am maxed out...

i have to demolish and redesign things to have something to do, i think im gonna do my castle roof again just to have somewhere to put these rares i've got to display

but i have a castle with 3 directly adjacent plots, so i cant really move any.
it's gonna be epic when it one day does idoc :P
All in Fel?
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Malas
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

this mah land :3

i should make a flag :D