Drink pots while 2hand melee weapon is equipped

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Hub

Drink pots while 2hand melee weapon is equipped

Post by Hub »

So here's a crazy idea - when you hold a two handed melee weapon - you can drink pots.

This will benefit both PvM and PvP and will for sure bring more variety to the server.

On the cons side, if Kapreo decides to make a melee dexxer, he would be more annoying than usual.
Ajani

Re: Drink pots while 2hand melee weapon is equipped

Post by Ajani »

balanced for more than just bows
I am Ajani and I approve this message
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

Ajani wrote:balanced for more than just bows
I am Ajani and I approve this message
Always wondered why twoH weapons didn't had balance prop.
Srsly.
royal kapero2 likes this.
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

because for a long time you werent able to craft bows, and the developers compensated for that by making them op
devo 6

Post by devo 6 »

Would love some balanced Spears!
Cold Blood

Post by Cold Blood »

agree
Josh

Post by Josh »

Hub wrote:So here's a crazy idea - when you hold a two handed melee weapon - you can drink pots.

This will benefit both PvM and PvP and will for sure bring more variety to the server.

On the cons side, if Kapreo decides to make a melee dexxer, he would be more annoying than usual.
This would mean there is no reason to wear a 1h weapon, it's a bad idea just implementing as you present it.

A better route, is implementing balanced mod for 2h weps like they do in future patches and make balanced weapons unable to parry/evade. This is a post-ml patch from osi, and it made balance a mod so 2h weapons would have 1 less mod compared to a 1h wep, giving some downside for 2h balanced weps.
DG

Post by DG »

Totally support!Dexxers need buff desperately!Comparativly the weakest template long since,especially in group and chock fights.

Meanwhile,plz fix teleport even casting.Really dont wish to see something like tele-frenzied whirlwind happens again.Dexxers should not be sacrificed for the broken teleport and casting.
koziar and royal kapero2 like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I can say one thing about frenzied whirlwind. No one wants to use it after fix...
Llama Vortex

Post by Llama Vortex »

Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

If going to do this you would have to make shields balanced as well
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

staff of the magi anyone?
Discord: Maloskies#2094
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

The one, Anthony File bought from ya for $$?
Josh

Post by Josh »

DG wrote:Totally support!Dexxers need buff desperately!Comparativly the weakest template long since,especially in group and chock fights.

Meanwhile,plz fix teleport even casting.Really dont wish to see something like tele-frenzied whirlwind happens again.Dexxers should not be sacrificed for the broken teleport and casting.
I dont think this is the proper fix, i think the better fix is fixing evasion to work on necro spells and i think spellweaving (not 100% about this) like on osi. That'll allow melee dexxers to be better in chokes.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Josh wrote:
DG wrote:Totally support!Dexxers need buff desperately!Comparativly the weakest template long since,especially in group and chock fights.

I dont think this is the proper fix, i think the better fix is fixing evasion to work on necro spells and i think spellweaving (not 100% about this) like on osi. That'll allow melee dexxers to be better in chokes.
How many withers can one dexxer evade?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."