Drink pots while 2hand melee weapon is equipped

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Josh

Re: Drink pots while 2hand melee weapon is equipped

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote:
DG wrote:Totally support!Dexxers need buff desperately!Comparativly the weakest template long since,especially in group and chock fights.

Meanwhile,plz fix teleport even casting.Really dont wish to see something like tele-frenzied whirlwind happens again.Dexxers should not be sacrificed for the broken teleport and casting.
I dont think this is the proper fix, i think the better fix is fixing evasion to work on necro spells and i think spellweaving (not 100% about this) like on osi. That'll allow melee dexxers to be better in chokes.
How many withers can one dexxer evade?
It's a percentage. 0% on demise, but i think like 40% is the number with 120 bush/parry on osi.
Black Dagger

Post by Black Dagger »

Balanced shields too please!...
Hub

Post by Hub »

Bad Religion wrote:If going to do this you would have to make shields balanced as well
Dunno about that, as shields have a very different bonus that you can't get with a melee wep - hci, dci, fc1 (fc 1 if you have an older shield)
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

you can get all those properties on weapons, can also parry with weapons...
Cold Blood

Post by Cold Blood »

u have already given up balance since u have chosen the advantage to have much more hci and dci even fc1 by taking a shield.
so the quesion is shall we add balance to all kinds of weps(including one handed)? it might be fun
alllex likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

This is dumb, if you make 2h weps able to parry/evade, take that away and it's still meh.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Why is this a topic?
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Arden wrote:Why is this a topic?
why is this a topic?
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 14&t=12231
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:
Arden wrote:Why is this a topic?
why is this a topic?
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 14&t=12231
Because it's osi-accurate...? Balanced weps aren't osi accurate in ml, that came in SA or High Seas.

Also, remember this is a great joke from staff:
"There are many features on OSI that players do not like; however,X this does not deter Demise from being as much like OSI as possible. We will try to not implement OSI bugs onto Demise; however, making that determination should solely be done by staff/administrators. Just because players do not like an OSI change or think they can code it to be better is no reason to do so. There are very few Demise specific changes that should occur and these are usually coded/tested by staff for staffing purposes.

Currently, Demise's OSI accuracy goal is to implement all publishes up to the last publish before the Stygian Abyss expansion."