We need a new Demise.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: We need a new Demise.

Post by The Silvertiger »

royal kapero2 wrote:Image
Better resolution: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

Just a parody, I didn't mean to insult anyone...
Did you make that? What you made is very creative. I'm so glad you are making things. Would you like me to save it and show to MB?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
alllex and royal kapero2 like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

No, it's not my art, I edited an existing meme. If I had an arrow with white background I would point it through the head. :cry:

Sure, but tell him it's a joke far from the truth. . .
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

One could say, see how they all don't have ears, means they must be deaf to reasoning . . .
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

I love Brainlet memes, good job Kapero.
royal kapero2 likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Why is silvertiger talking about pvp...how things work and what players were/are able to do...

No offense man, but you’re complete garbage at this game. And often times spew completely inaccurate information.

Do us a favor, go make a post about some other game you’re good at and leave this post to the rest of us that actually know how to play.

Maybe go write about solitaire or something.
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

royal kapero2 wrote:Image
Better resolution: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

Just a parody, I didn't mean to insult anyone...
What if Hieronymous Bosch was just making memes about the people in his jousting group or whateverthefuck they had back then?
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Arden wrote:Why is silvertiger talking about pvp...how things work and what players were/are able to do...

No offense man, but you’re complete garbage at this game. And often times spew completely inaccurate information.

Do us a favor, go make a post about some other game you’re good at and leave this post to the rest of us that actually know how to play.

Maybe go write about solitaire or something.
Ok... you're right subtract everything I said about accurate casting being beneficial for the server.

Honestly, I don't see how a player's ability to press buttons with good timing adds to or detracts their knowledge of the game. I have openly admitted that I suck at the game and that my videos are boring. So if you were trying to state something new you failed.

I try my best to post accurate information, but when you have over 3000 posts, with less than 300 being trade forum, you are bound to get some things wrong from time to time. If and when I do post something wrong please feel free to correct me.

GL HF with your crappy attitude about several members of the community.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Silvertiger is a retard, any time spent trying to explain ur point to him is a waste of time. His whole purpose of playing uo is to not even play uo but just get on the forums and troll people asking for positive changes to the shard.
Shake

Post by Shake »

From the perspective of playing demise off and on since it started I can offer the solutions to the current state of Demise instead of just bitching about it.

The issue is Demise is at certain point in uo publish history where some new stuff has been added but not enough.
Right now 90% of pvpers are archers which is not normal for any uo free server or osi at any phase of uo history. This is for a few reasons. The availability of heartwood kits compared to the difficulty of getting hammers combined with the fact the monster loot is super low means there is no such thing as melee fighters in pvp. More so characters are damn near invincible in pvp with having 70s 45 dci 130+hp and 50 life heal pots that they only die from a mortal. It takes atleast 4-5 people to kill me in the field if I don't want to die.

The solution, Demise needs to be updated with high seas and stygian abyss and the items included to balance pvp. The monster loot needs to be checked as well because even with 3000 luck you cannot find weapons or armor worth pvping with.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Shake wrote:From the perspective of playing demise off and on since it started I can offer the solutions to the current state of Demise instead of just bitching about it.

The solution, Demise needs to be updated with high seas and stygian abyss and the items included to balance pvp. The monster loot needs to be checked as well because even with 3000 luck you cannot find weapons or armor worth pvping with.
Many people have stopped playing osi because of high seas expansion and insanely modded items. I don't mind SA but i think High Seas will be extremely harmful for the server. Also, there are many High Seas servers out there, they're not super populated because I don't think very many people are interested in it.

As per saying we're just "bitching," we have proposed solutions like osi casting, fixing cu's mounts and diminishing returns on mortal.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Shake wrote:From the perspective of playing demise off and on since it started I can offer the solutions to the current state of Demise instead of just bitching about it.

The issue is Demise is at certain point in uo publish history where some new stuff has been added but not enough.
Right now 90% of pvpers are archers which is not normal for any uo free server or osi at any phase of uo history. This is for a few reasons. The availability of heartwood kits compared to the difficulty of getting hammers combined with the fact the monster loot is super low means there is no such thing as melee fighters in pvp. More so characters are damn near invincible in pvp with having 70s 45 dci 130+hp and 50 life heal pots that they only die from a mortal. It takes atleast 4-5 people to kill me in the field if I don't want to die.

Nerf mortal cus and casting and all the problems you mentioned are solved without having to add a bunch of garbage. This has been the solution for 3 years since I first started. The bitching comes from constantly being ignored by staff and condescending attitudes by people who barely even play(definitely dont pvp) and because of them staff believes that the status quo is what the people want or need.

The % of pvpers that want the above shit changed and actually post here is really low which is what I think staff and other players that spend all day here dont get.
Shake

Post by Shake »

Osi casting and nerfing mortal are terrible ideas that is why it has not happened.
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

Bad Religion wrote:The % of pvpers that want things changed and post here is really low which is what I think staff and other players that spend all day here dont get.
So there you have it, your mission, to get their voices out here. No?
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Shake wrote:Osi casting and nerfing mortal are terrible ideas that is why it has not happened.
Terrible ideas for shit players.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Shake wrote:Osi casting and nerfing mortal are terrible ideas that is why it has not happened.
Ok ajani hopefully you can elaborate on why it's a shit idea instead of just saying that. At least we back up our opinions with reasons that make sense.