dci

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Anonymous Group

dci

Post by Anonymous Group »

i know max dci is 45 but hit lower defense lowers dci by 25... does it lower the max by 25 or just all dci by 25? pretty much the question is.... is there a point in going for 70 dci?
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: dci

Post by Bama »

Anonymous Group wrote:i know max dci is 45 but hit lower defense lowers dci by 25... does it lower the max by 25 or just all dci by 25? pretty much the question is.... is there a point in going for 70 dci?

70 dci - 25 hld = 45 dci

45 dci - 25 hld = 20 dci

Doesn’t it show up on your status gump when you get hit with hld?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Arden

Post by Arden »

I’d like to know which version I’d runuo we are using... and how hld works.

Staff? I’ve gone through 2 versions of code and found that one way 70 dci doesn’t help and one version it does. I feel like it does on Demise but confirmation would be cool.

The status bar works properly but that doesn’t always matter
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Bama wrote:
Anonymous Group wrote:i know max dci is 45 but hit lower defense lowers dci by 25... does it lower the max by 25 or just all dci by 25? pretty much the question is.... is there a point in going for 70 dci?

70 dci - 25 hld = 45 dci

45 dci - 25 hld = 20 dci

Doesn’t it show up on your status gump when you get hit with hld?
here is the question he is asking "is hit lower defense like mind rot and lower the cap instead of the actual amount you have?"
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit